Hillary and freshman Senators

TheBlueVue

always seem to be at odds. Now the OFA has reorganized behind Fauxcahontas and it looks like Hillary's momentum just took a huge hit in her bid for the democrat nomination.

http://readyforwarren.com/obama-alum-letter/

Im doubling down. Hillary will never be POTUS.......EVER. I've been saying this from the time it looked like a possibility that she would run and have been called out for it by many but, it'll never happened for her. She cant sell a book, she cant fill up half of a basketball arena and ALL of the candidates she actively stumped for(even in Arkansas)in the last election got shellacked. Why would anybody believe she is going to be the next POTUS?

always seem to be at odds. Now the OFA has reorganized behind Fauxcahontas and it looks like Hillary's momentum just took a huge hit in her bid for the democrat nomination.

http://readyforwarre...ma-alum-letter/

Im doubling down. Hillary will never be POTUS.......EVER. I've been saying this from the time it looked like a possibility that she would run and have been called out for it by many but, it'll never happened for her. She cant sell a book, she cant fill up half of a basketball arena and ALL of the candidates she actively stumped for(even in Arkansas)in the last election got shellacked. Why would anybody believe she is going to be the next POTUS?

She had all the momentum and support behind her in 08. She was all set for a coronation and then BHO happened. A freshman senator who had never done anything more than be a rabble rouser came up and took it from her. She's a terrible campaigner.

If the MSM want Hillary to be President, the MSM will make Hillary President.

Look at who we just elected , twice.

If the MSM want Hillary to be President, the MSM will make Hillary President.

Look at who we just elected , twice.

Pretty big "if" in my view. The MSM is quite fickle. They turned on a dime on her last time around and I see nothing to indicate they're a bit more loyal now than they were then.

I guess if they want Liz Warren they could hose Hillary again. They'd still get their 1st female prez.

I guess if they want Liz Warren they could hose Hillary again. They'd still get their 1st female prez.

We've only had one time in recent history of what you would call the third term of a president. Bush 41 got elected essentially saying he was Reagans 3rd term. The country was in excellent shape economically then and Reagan was a popular president. Even with things in relatively good shape after 2 terms of Bubba, Algore couldn't pull it off. Far different scene this time around.

Archived