White Liberal Hypocracy

Proud Tiger

Lmfao. Think I will go with the quote from the African American conservative...."this is much to do about nothing".

Newsflash... hypocrisy doesn't have a party affiliation. Second newsflash.... people make jokes based off of stereotypes. People do it every single day on this forum around politics. Well, Williams wouldn't do those type of things, judging and stereotyping:

"Look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130712737

I like this quote from the article:

So how is it possible for her to think that a 53-year-old, Harvard trained constitutional lawyer who is now president of the United States, is to be solely defined by his race?

Well Mr. Williams, appears you would be ready to judge Mr. Obama based off of a single trait. Seems a bit hypocritical, giving the article is about.

Honestly, there is not a single American alive that has not made a joke at the expense of another behind closed doors with their friends that didn't involve stereotyping (I've done it and will freely admit it). Not every single liberal is some peace loving free for all hippie, and not every conservative is some gun toting bible thumping goody two shoes (good thing also, or sex would be difficult to come by in Auburn if not married).

Though I guess, if you want to do as Fox wants, and take these films and the players as being done from a purely racist point of view. Then you also must support the liberals that are crying that having Darius Rucker sing White Christmas is also racist (which I think is absurdly stupid). But, it is Hollywood and making a black man sing White Christmas is obviously them putting blacks in their place in the industry (ya, sure).

I mean you have the writer, writing about stereotyping yet he has no issues stereotyping Muslims. You have the black conservative (the guy that should be upset) talking about this is just good natured ribbing on the Presidents policies and these jokes represent conservatives views that the President can't make a decision, then you have the white female liberal saying its all racist. Then as a far afterthought you have the oh btw.... this happened because of a crime and a even further after thought of children were exposed. Then you have it used on this board by the far right as some kind of gold standard on the fact that not every liberal is pure in every aspect of their lives and actually siding with the liberals that claim Hollywood is racist.

So you have this entire bit about trying to tie in a defeat of a principle of a party affiliation or belief system, that involves millions of people. This defeat based on the private conversation of two people. With pretty much no regards to the fact that a crime was committed (which is often a sticking a point in many of these discussions) revealing private information about children.

I'd say this is a Gold standard in why selling out to one ideology or the other completely is stupid.

Wish I could figure out what you are saying.

I wish someone would behead you............sorry.... medication issue.... its the voices.

That hypocrisy is natural on both sides.

That the author is guilty of doing it himself, yet judges others for doing it. (Since so many push Obama being muslim and his father muslim)

That we have all done it (jokes, mean comments to demean based off of someones race, religion, or condition). Such as those that like to toss out comments like disturbed and off medication to those that suffered from depression admittedly at one point. It's ok though, I'm use to hypocritical judgmental bastards such as yourself on that issue, and while its a cheap and low blow, I can still have fun with it. Sorry, the voices again, just cause outbursts.

That if you want people to believe that Hollywood is all racist, as is suggested in the article and interviews, then even as a conservative you must then support the liberal agenda that a black man singing White Christmas is racist.(Google it, White Christmas and Darius Rucker)

That in all the players (writer and interviewed).... its funny that the one guy that should be upset.... you know the black conservative is like (cause we are talking racist liberals).... it's good natured ribbing about political indecision and this is all to do about nothing.

That we are so caught up in trying to prove that there is just one or two individuals that don't 100% follow the preached doctrines, agenda's, etc etc of left or right to use them as a reflection on the whole..............that we overlook the fact that a crime was committed and one that even invaded the privacy of children. It's just a afterthought in the game of right vs left.

But ya, I wish I knew what they were saying also.....is it racist... is it good nature ribbing.... is it ok to have good natured ribbing based on stereotypes.... should people be allowed to do this in privacy......are the conservatives supporting the racial liberals?... or are the liberals agreeing with radical conservatives that liberals are racist?..... are we allowed to stereotype based off of one trait but not another?.....and whats your point with it?

Hey, how about we just say that liberal or conservative that all white people are racists. Cause we can do that just as easily with these emails.......but that doesn't fit the political agenda of the article. That agenda being OMG we found a racist liberal (or well, just ones doing some good natured ribbing according the conservative view)... let us cast judgement on them all.

I really hope you don't get beheaded btw.............now wait.............maybe that's the medication and the first sentence was my true thoughts and feelings.

Wish I could figure out what you are saying.

I wish someone would behead you............sorry.... medication issue.... its the voices.

That hypocrisy is natural on both sides.

That the author is guilty of doing it himself, yet judges others for doing it. (Since so many push Obama being muslim and his father muslim)

That we have all done it (jokes, mean comments to demean based off of someones race, religion, or condition). Such as those that like to toss out comments like disturbed and off medication to those that suffered from depression admittedly at one point. It's ok though, I'm use to hypocritical judgmental bastards such as yourself on that issue, and while its a cheap and low blow, I can still have fun with it. Sorry, the voices again, just cause outbursts.

That if you want people to believe that Hollywood is all racist, as is suggested in the article and interviews, then even as a conservative you must then support the liberal agenda that a black man singing White Christmas is racist.(Google it, White Christmas and Darius Rucker)

That in all the players (writer and interviewed).... its funny that the one guy that should be upset.... you know the black conservative is like (cause we are talking racist liberals).... it's good natured ribbing about political indecision and this is all to do about nothing.

That we are so caught up in trying to prove that there is just one or two individuals that don't 100% follow the preached doctrines, agenda's, etc etc of left or right to use them as a reflection on the whole..............that we overlook the fact that a crime was committed and one that even invaded the privacy of children. It's just a afterthought in the game of right vs left.

But ya, I wish I knew what they were saying also.....is it racist... is it good nature ribbing.... is it ok to have good natured ribbing based on stereotypes.... should people be allowed to do this in privacy......are the conservatives supporting the racial liberals?... or are the liberals agreeing with radical conservatives that liberals are racist?..... are we allowed to stereotype based off of one trait but not another?.....and whats your point with it?

Hey, how about we just say that liberal or conservative that all white people are racists. Cause we can do that just as easily with these emails.......but that doesn't fit the political agenda of the article. That agenda being OMG we found a racist liberal (or well, just ones doing some good natured ribbing according the conservative view)... let us cast judgement on them all.

I really hope you don't get beheaded btw.............now wait.............maybe that's the medication and the first sentence was my true thoughts and feelings.

:clap: Good stuff Tex. ;)

I don't think even you know what you are saying.

Did you even read the article or watch the interviews? Or did you just see read the title of the article and feel all giddy inside. I'm learning toward the second.

Maybe I should just cut out of here and let you talk to yourself. That should make you feel better and maybe get back on topic.Goodnight.

My posts were on topic. If you actually read the article and listened to the interviews.

Your sober up post, ya that was really on topic. Like the judgmental part of it, supports things I said earlier. Oh, and the hypocrisy of hey lets get this back on topic.

But go ahead, take your ball and go home. Then somewhere you will get up the old internet bravado and pull the I'm a man, I'm calling you out on that Darius Rucker White Christmas stuff (which you do know I have the link to btw).

I will be at the bars later though, since you are so concerned about my well being >:D.

Archived