Liberalism is cancerous and devastating to black families.

cooltigger21

This guy nails it dead on. I will add that it is not only cancerous and devastating to black families but to the entire nation. http://dailycaller.c...e-black-family/

Thats an excellent piece but since it is offerred by a black man it'll be dismissed as something akin to secular heresy. The left is very dismissive of pointing out problems attendant to the expansion of govt power especially when they're in charge.

I'm really encouraged by the number of black folks I see in the media criticizing Sharpton and the other race mongers. They have knocked the old chip off their shoulder and escaped the "you owe me" attitude.

I'm really encouraged by the number of black folks I see in the media criticizing Sharpton and the other race mongers. They have knocked the old chip off their shoulder and escaped the "you owe me" attitude.

Its a start but they represent a very small portion of the black population. Its still a start and every trip of a 1000 miles must begin with a single step.

Men like Dr. Carson are popping up more and more. It has to come fron within the black community. Whites will never be as effective no matter how good the message may be. We didn't get to this point overnight and it may take a generation to fix it. Until the civil rights generation is gone it won't be.

Won't be long now 'til the usual suspects come along and blame it all on Bush, or the GOP, going back to Reagan, and whine about budget cuts, when we're 18 TRILLION $ in the hole.

I think this guy is a giant liar and is just looking for people to do the thing he thinks worthy, which is by giving upward as he said in his book.

Then all the comments about gays and how sick and perverted and their purpose being to just twist children sexuality. Then he even bashes yoga.

Sorry but if you spend tons of time bashing homosexuality and then hate this

hot-girls-in-yoga-pants-bend-over2.jpg

You are a liar about something :ucrazy:

Mean cmon, who really hates homosexuals as much as this guy, and hates something that gave us yoga pants and the downward dog.

Archived