Wow, Gun maker sued.

alexava

This makes about as much sense as suing a pencil maker because I failed my final exams.

You might have a case! :dunno::flag::dunno:

I thought the 2nd amendment idiots had proved this whole thing never happened?

http://www.al.com/ne...ml#incart_river

Don't see the lawsuit holding up in court.

me either. Just thought it interesting.

Funny that you brought up the conspiracy theorists. Haven't seen any of them here in a while. Wasted a lot of time arguing with them. :Sing:

Funny that you brought up the conspiracy theorists. Haven't seen any of them here in a while. Wasted a lot of time arguing with them. :Sing:

a couple of months ago i was taking a test at a community college. ran into an old hunting buddy. always liked him. He is the definition of a gun nut. retired cop, spent a couple of years in afganistan training LE. He is a professional marksman and tactics, swat or whatever. he returned and now is employed with the campus PD. We were having a good conversation and i am not sure how it got on the subject of Newton but he thinks anyone who believes it happened is a fool. I still like the guy but i know where to draw the line for conversation with him now. but it amazes me at how such a professional down to earth person can fall for such s***. like he really needs to believe it never happened.

a couple of months ago i was taking a test at a community college. ran into an old hunting buddy. always liked him. He is the definition of a gun nut. retired cop, spent a couple of years in afganistan training LE. He is a professional marksman and tactics, swat or whatever. he returned and now is employed with the campus PD. We were having a good conversation and i am not sure how it got on the subject of Newton but he thinks anyone who believes it happened is a fool. I still like the guy but i know where to draw the line for conversation with him now. but it amazes me at how such a professional down to earth person can fall for such s***. like he really needs to believe it never happened.

I understand. There are people in my family that swear up and down that Obama is a super-sekrit Muslim. I love 'em, but I make it a point to avoid discussing politics.

You must be new. I need to introduce you to this dude named homer. :homer:

Homer? Not even close.

Homer? Not even close.

78 is just butt hurt cause I caught him lying.

Homer? Not even close.

I've been following it. Gets a tad nonsensical and vindictive from time to time, doesn't he?

I understand. There are people in my family that swear up and down that Obama is a super-sekrit Muslim. I love 'em, but I make it a point to avoid discussing politics.

I used to laugh at my family members who claim Obama is an antichrist " super-sekrit Muslim ".

Then I saw that Mitt Romney may be thinking of running again. Now the shoe will be on the other foot and I will be sizing some aluminum hats if this is true. Shhhh... Don't tell anyone but I think he is Mormon.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mormons when they are on a bike with a pocket full of pens. Just a little weary to see a Mormon with a militia, I mean... controlling the worlds most powerful military.

I used to laugh at my family members who claim Obama is an antichrist " super-sekrit Muslim ".

Then I saw that Mitt Romney may be thinking of running again. Now the shoe will be on the other foot and I will be sizing some aluminum hats if this is true. Shhhh... Don't tell anyone but I think he is Mormon.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mormons when they are on a bike with a pocket full of pens. Just a little weary to see a Mormon with a militia, I mean... controlling the worlds most powerful military.

:laugh:

I'll say this about the Mormons; I've never met one I didn't genuinely like.

Ever get caught in a random ass rain shower trying to walk the dog one last time before bed? Cause that just happened. O_o

Homer? Not even close.

Says homey as crow feathers fly from his upper orifice. Tell Ben how good they taste. :Sing: BTW, your little theory was disproven ad nasuem. Might want to go back and read. :-\

Homer? Not even close.

I've been following it. Gets a tad nonsensical and vindictive from time to time, doesn't he?

You can get by making smart a$$ comments from time to time with some folks. Others, not so much. Need I say more?

Homer? Not even close.

You can get by making smart a$$ comments from time to time with some folks. Others, not so much. Need I say more?

Nope. You don't. Rarely do as a matter of fact.

I believe he is a closet Muslim. It doesn't condone his actions one way or the other. Just my opinion.

Archived