The religion of peace at it again

TheBlueVue

Just remember folks, these barbaric psychopaths are neither Muslims nor even Islamic

http://mobile.reuter...141216?irpc=932

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - At least 130 people, most of them children, were killed on Tuesday after Taliban gunmen broke into a school in the Pakistani city of Peshawar and opened fire, witnesses said, in the bloodiest massacre the country has seen for years.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, considering the threads on torture, I didn't know by the title which religion you were talking about.

So, you're suggesting that the CIAs use of EITs which were cleared for use by the Justice Dept under Bush and once again under Eric Holder is somehow commensurate with and equal to murdering 130 innocent women and children because the interrogations of the psychopathic barbarians(of which 3 were water boarded)who flew planes into the WTC were driven by religious fanaticism? mmmmmmmmmmm-K! You're one sick MF'er bud! Your insanely blind willful ignorance is your most outwardly noticeable personality trait.

Anyone with a very basic understanding of the Northwest region of Pakistan knows this wasn't religiously motivated.

Of course not, the Taliban is strictly a secular outfit.

Anyone with a very basic understanding of the Northwest region of Pakistan knows this wasn't religiously motivated.

probably not since most all of the victims were likely muslim too.

Very tragic and sad.

Some comments that I found interesting

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females," said Taliban spokesman Muhammad Umar Khorasani. "We want them to feel the pain."

But despite the crackdown this year, the military has long been accused of being too lenient towards Islamist militants who critics say are used to carry out the army's bidding in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan.

The military denies the accusations.

So far the Taliban have targeted mainly security forces, military bases and airports, but attacks on civilian targets with no logistical significance are relatively rare.

Honestly, if you are targeting women, children and families yourself that sin is going to come back to haunt you. This school apparently is not just some random school either, it is very military connected. They went after those they considered responsible. Curious if the dangerous game of treating them as enemies one day and using them as assets the next is true. According to the article civilians are not their MO.

If anyone still thinks this is about religion, and not a political struggle with the barest patina of religion as justification for this war, they need only come to Peshawar to attend the funerals of the children, who will be buried before the sun goes down, in the Islamic tradition. They have only to hear what their parents will say, the customary response to the news of a Muslim’s death: to Him we belong and to Him we will return. The children who were killed are of the same religion as the attackers claim to follow. This is not about religion: this is about power, intimidation and revenge.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/16/pakistan-sickening-massacre-not-religion-intimidation

probably not since most all of the victims were likely muslim too.

The fact that Muslim extremists kill other Muslims doesn't mean they aren't religiously motivated. Extremism creates equal opportunity for murder by psychopaths

"According to the article civilians are not their MO."

Unless they have reason to believe the women and children are family of those creating resistance to their agenda.

Unless they have reason to believe the women and children are family of those creating resistance to their agenda.

Or targeting their own women and children, so they go tit for tat. Hence the rest of what I stated in the next article which specifically mentions revenge.

Or targeting their own women and children, so they go tit for tat. Hence the rest of what I stated in the next article which specifically mentions revenge.

From the article:

"The attack on a military-run high school attended by more than 1,100 people, many of them children of army personnel, struck at the heart of Pakistan's military establishment, an assault certain to enrage the country's powerful army."

Just remember folks, these barbaric psychopaths are neither Muslims nor even Islamic

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - At least 130 people, most of them children, were killed on Tuesday after Taliban gunmen broke into a school in the Pakistani city of Peshawar and opened fire, witnesses said, in the bloodiest massacre the country has seen for years.

I'm no defender of Islam, but you do realize that Christianity has been responsible for countless wars and millions of deaths, right? History has shown us that anytime religious extremists operationalize their fanaticism, people die. That stark reality transcends religious borders.

From the article:

"The attack on a military-run high school attended by more than 1,100 people, many of them children of army personnel, struck at the heart of Pakistan's military establishment, an assault certain to enrage the country's powerful army."

Yes I read the article. This also from the article:

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females," said Taliban spokesman Muhammad Umar Khorasani. "We want them to feel the pain."

Again, so their own women and children are being targeted, so they seek revenge by going tit for tat. I'm guessing you could also make arguments that this is a military target based off its education and training (I do not know what they teach in this school), much in the same way you could for some of our own schools in the United States who's purpose it to train officers.

I am not saying its a military target, just revenge. But if you want to tie it in as part of the military then it can be claimed a military target.

Not to sound overly cynical, but this will likely have a positive outcome (for us) regarding Pakistani politics. One of the major problems with Pakistan - particularly in the military - is there accommodating attitude toward the Taliban.

If the Taliban change this attitude, it will essentially amount to shooting themselves in the foot.

I'm no defender of Islam, but you do realize that Christianity has been responsible for countless wars and millions of deaths, right? History has shown us that anytime religious extremists operationalize their fanaticism, people die. That stark reality transcends religious borders.

Specious argument. You do realize that Muslims invaded Europe long before the 1st Crusade, right? If you dont mind, how about giving me an example within the last 500 years when Christians intentionally targeted women and children of their enemy. Wars, invariably, create collateral damage and women and children have obviously died but they weren't the primary target. Sounds to me like you are determined to defend barbarism.

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females,"

Of course, to believe that you must trust psychopathic murderers..be my guest - I do not!

Specious argument. You do realize that Muslims invaded Europe long before the 1st Crusade, right? If you dont mind, how about giving me an example within the last 500 years when Christians intentionally targeted women and children of their enemy. Wars, invariably, create collateral damage and women and children have obviously died but they weren't the primary target. Sounds to me like you are determined to defend barbarism.

Native Americans. We are a Christian country, they were considered godless barbaric heathens and in our way to expand west. Our own government discussed a final solution with them. Their women and children were targeted, boot heels and rifles used to save ammo. Their food supply was also purposely almost wiped to extinction in order to starve them. We also supplied them articles of clothing, blankets etc with smallpox on them.

I would hardly describe the civilian deaths in the fire bombings of Dresden, Hamburg and Tokyo (for examples) as being "collaterial damage".

While it may or may not be accurate to call ourselves a "Christian" nation, I don't think of us as a barbaric one.

Maybe headed in that direction though, considering the opinion of many on this board - including you - about torture. Ironic that you, of all people, would accuse someone else of supporting barbarism.

Native Americans. We are a Christian country, they were considered godless barbaric heathens and in our way to expand west. Our own government discussed a final solution with them. Their women and children were targeted, boot heels and rifles used to save ammo. Their food supply was also purposely almost wiped to extinction in order to starve them. We also supplied them articles of clothing, blankets etc with smallpox on them.

Oh I should have known, it would get back to the native Americans. Never mind they were slaughtering each other LONG before we ever got here. In the liberal's world, we'll never have that debt repaid. Horrible atrocities were committed indeed but if you're a student of history, you'll know, conquest was THE most common method of accumulating wealth. The emergence of America and the principle of wealth creation with it added a new norm to the civilized world.

I would hardly describe the civilian deaths in the fire bombings of Dresden, Hamburg and Tokyo (for examples) as being "collaterial damage".

While it may or may not be accurate to call ourselves a "Christian" nation, I don't think of us as a barbaric one.

Maybe headed in that direction though, considering the opinion of many on this board - including you - about torture. Ironic that you, of all people, would accuse someone else of supporting barbarism.

Yeah because use of enhanced interrogation techniques on those who were complicit in the murder of 3000 innocent American citizens is the same as senselessly murdering innocent women and children just because you can....CHECK!

While being subject to EITs, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Dr James Mitchell there would be liberals like you homie who would turn on him because they don't have the will to win this war and "thats going to make it easier to prosecute our jihad"

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females,"

Of course, to believe that you must trust psychopathic murderers..be my guest - I do not!

Well if you are saying that all people of Islam are psychopathic murderers, which has been said on the board many times (not sure if by you).... then how can side with one and say the other is lying? Isn't like 98% of the country Muslim.

Mean, then both the government and the rebels are all lying in that scenario and the article is just a slanted political piece.

Yeah because use of enhanced interrogation techniques on those who were complicit in the murder of 3000 innocent American citizens is the same as senselessly murdering innocent women and children just because you can....CHECK!

Typical Blue. Distort my post. I didn't make any comparisons between killing innocent women and children and torture. You did.....CHECK! :-\

I did imply that torture is characteristic of barbaric behavior, which is true.

The point of my thread was to point out your fallacious claim that the civilian deaths inflicted by us and/or our allies were "collateral damage".

Well if you are saying that all people of Islam are psychopathic murderers, which has been said on the board many times (not sure if by you).... then how can side with one and say the other is lying? Isn't like 98% of the country Muslim.

Mean, then both the government and the rebels are all lying in that scenario and the article is just a slanted political piece.

I am saying the people involved in that episode are psychopathic murderers and feel fairly certain its not even debatable. Militant Muslims kill other Muslims daily because they aren't extreme enough or of the wrong sect. That doesn't lessen their religious insanity at all nor does it excuse it.

Archived