Visitors for 1/16 weekend

War Eagle77

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can flip Gibson and Burt, this has been a good class

This class will be better than good even if we do not flip Gibson or get Burt. I hope Burt comes and I am not sure how I feel about Gibson. He is a terrific athlete. I see us picking up several of these FL defensive stars, and hopefully Tez.

At this point I'm feeling pretty good about Cowart, Cece, Holland, Ivey and probably the Davis kid from UT. Thinking we're long shots for Beckner, Trent T, Godwin and Mack. Have no clue about Burt, Key or Norton

At this point I'm feeling pretty good about Cowart, Cece, Holland, Ivey and probably the Davis kid from UT. Thinking we're long shots for Beckner, Trent T, Godwin and Mack. Have no clue about Burt, Key or Norton

Actually, I think AU made a very good impression on Godwin. We are definitely in the race. He was even promised he could play baseball at AU. Thompson is definitely all UGA. Earlier Allie Davison tweeted that Mack was coming down to AU and TCU, and that A&M was more of a courtesy visit. It was said earlier this week though that AU had his best in-home visit out of the 3. I think we'll let Burt go. He may be all Texas anyway. Haven't heard much on Norton. And Key may be LSU. I think he's a back up plan if we don't get Jefferson or Cowart.

And also, Beckner is a really quiet dude. But I think we did a really good job impressing him this weekend too. Mizzou and Ohio State were suspected to lead for him going into this weekend. But I think Carl Lawson recruited him hard.

Does anyone know if Preston Williams made it?

He changed his OV to the 30th. I wouldn't expect anything crazy to happen with him. He's been all UTk for a long while.

Does anyone know if Preston Williams made it?

He changed his OV to the 30th. I wouldn't expect anything crazy to happen with him. He's been all UTk for a long while.

Thanks for the info.

Archived