Men vs. Xavier - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no shooters....did not realize that Mason's stats were so poor as a shooter....mostly a slasher....like Denton last year.

I hope Auburn comes out on fire. This is a stiff test for us. I was not expecting a win when I saw it on the schedule.

I have to work tonight, so I won't get to see this one.

War Eagle!!

Hopefully we can shoot better in the 2nd half. Bowers with 3 fouls already is a big issue for us. Xavier is bigger than us at every position and its showing. Not shooting well from 3 point range in the first half is the main cause for being down 13 right now though.

Only chance to pull out a win is to play more disciplined defense and start hitting 3s. Rebounding is also killing us.

well we are only out rebounded at this point 21-16...I wouldn't say that is killing us...

Harrell drives to the basket and gets a foul called. Not a shooting foul apparently....no a turnover on the in bounds..

outmanned but gonna be that way a lot this season.....but playing hard....crowd kinda quiet ....

Canada gets a defensive rebound and takes it down the floor to the basket, it counts and the foul. shooting 1. no good. 47-37

Guest jojo1515

Only chance to pull out a win is to play more disciplined defense and start hitting 3s. Rebounding is also killing us.

well we are only out rebounded at this point 21-16...I wouldn't say that is killing us...

So they are getting over 30 percent more rebounds than us....definitely not helping.

Again Canada rebounds on the defensive end, takes it down the floor, scores and the foul. shooting 1. ft good. 52-43 Shamsid-Deen back on the floor.

Archived