Another Cop Killed in Florida

Proud Tiger

Where is the outrage form those who were so visible before it was cops being killed?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/police-officer-shot-and-killed-in-florida-authorities-say/

most likely at a leftist fund raiser for barry.

Nah, we are all sitting around listening to Body Count and remembering in the 90's when statements were being made about these issues. Politicians (left and right) reactions then were to attempt to silence those voices.

http://youtu.be/7kakUJARSOc

637S.jpg

He did not lose his life...it was TAKEN.

as a result of "politics".

A tragic death, but the only politics are what you guys assume, fabricate and falsely inject to support your own biases:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/caged-rat-man-shoots-kills-runs-over-florida-police-officer-n272566

It amazes me there are members of the forum too ignorant to see these crimes were provoked by a false narrative. This is no time for political theatre. It is a time to heal the nation. I do not see our leaders committed to the later.

It amazes me there are members of the forum too ignorant to see these crimes were provoked by a false narrative. This is no time for political theatre. It is a time to heal the nation. I do not see our leaders committed to the later.

This particular thread is about a cop killed in Florida. The only one who has provided any substantive information on that tragedy is me and there was nothing political about it. You guys just keep blindly cheering each other on while claiming others are ignorant.

This one doesn't appear to be politically motivated. It was just a career criminal who for some reason was out on the streets instead of behind bars. It is still a sad thing that a police officer was killed in the line of duty. This dangerous profession has seemingly gotten much more dangerous. Prayers for his family and associates.

This particular thread is about a cop killed in Florida. The only one who has provided any substantive information on that tragedy is me and there was nothing political about it. You guys just keep blindly cheering each other on while claiming others are ignorant.

That is some serious irony Tex. :-\ And while I provided no names guilty dog, you certainly barked first. ;D

That is some serious irony Tex. :-\/> And while I provided no names guilty dog, you certainly barked first. ;D/>

That is some serious irony Tex. :-\/> And while I provided no names guilty dog, you certainly barked first. ;D/>

Sore loser?

Sore loser?

I truly hope you're just pretending to be this dumb.

Sore loser?

I truly hope you're just pretending to be this dumb.

And mimic you? No thanks.

A fugitive trying to evade a warrant is a "false narrative"? Tex is right, you are projecting your bias into this.

A tragic death, but the only politics are what you guys assume, fabricate and falsely inject to support your own biases:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/caged-rat-man-shoots-kills-runs-over-florida-police-officer-n272566

sorry i was assuming by the first few posts in this thread this cop was executed how the two in New York were which was an extension of politics.

A fugitive trying to evade a warrant is a "false narrative"? Tex is right, you are projecting your bias into this.

I am speaking to the politics of promoting a false narrative, not a single event in Florida.

I am speaking to the politics of promoting a false narrative, not a single event in Florida.

Just to clarify...I NEVER mentioned politics in my post...ever.

Archived