Sharpton Decides Sony Is Racist

Proud Tiger

Titan....you must be confused to allow the over the top name calling by Ben in #13 above.

Sad that a moderator like you allows this kind of stuff.

Get your panties out of a twist and watch a movie once in a while.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.....I didn't take it as any joke. My Dad died at age 33 when I was 8 years old. My Mom died a couple of years ago. If you post is a joke you are a real sicko.

Titan.....you have hit a new low too. What if he had said the same things about your Mom and Dad?

Heck, you suspended a guy earlier today for a lot less than that.

Titan.....you have hit a new low too. What if he had said the same things about your Mom and Dad?

Titan knows better than to take a Monty Python reference seriously. It's, like, the most nonsensical insult ever.

Yes.....I didn't take it as any joke. My Dad died at age 33 when I was 8 years old. My Mom died a couple of years ago. If you post is a joke you are a real sicko.

You need to toughen up and learn to take what you dish.

You find it perfectly ok to make medication jokes to someone that suffered depression in their past, then cry foul when someone makes a Monty Python joke?

It's the most silly, prissy, non-serious insult that exists in American pop culture. Right up there with "I fart in your general direction!"

Had he said the same to me I would have laughed. Go watch Monty Python and the Quest for The Holy Grail and quit taking everything so damn seriously.

Ben...so a cartoon I've never seen is your way out of your cowardly post?

You've never seen Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail? Man! You have lived a sheltered life!

Lighten up, Francis. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd meet someone that would take that the wrong way. :laugh:

You've never seen Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail? Man! You have lived a sheltered life!

Lighten up, Francis. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd meet someone that would take that the wrong way. :laugh:

Careful. Probably hasn't seen "Stripes" either. He'll think you're calling him a girl.

Lighten up, Francis. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd meet someone that would take that the wrong way. :laugh:/>

Careful. Probably hasn't seen "Stripes" either. He'll think you're calling him a girl.

LOL

Ben, pretty sad when you and Titan makes such comments about my deceased Mom and Dad and then continue to make snide comments and laugh about it. I would never dream that two fellow Auburn people would do that.

Ben, pretty sad when you and Titan makes such comments about my deceased Mom and Dad and then continue to make snide comments and laugh about it. I would never dream that two fellow Auburn people would do that.

You are being hypersensitive. No one was seriously taking shots at your parents. It's a line from a silly movie and is about the least serious, most comically pathetic insult ever uttered. I'm sorry you weren't aware of the reference, but now that you are you need to stop whining about it.

Titan....you must be confused to allow the over the top name calling by Ben in #13 above.

Sad that a moderator like you allows this kind of stuff.

He may have assumed WarTim would handle it. He's the expert moderator when it comes to name calling. ;D

Ben, pretty sad when you and Titan makes such comments about my deceased Mom and Dad and then continue to make snide comments.

I can only hope a good night's sleep will restore your sense of humor. There was no insult intended. I wasn't seriously insulting you. I was making a joke with a very well known pop culture reference. You are quite literally the only person I know that would take that the wrong way.

You are being hypersensitive. No one was seriously taking shots at your parents. It's a line from a silly movie and is about the least serious, most comically pathetic insult ever uttered. I'm sorry you weren't aware of the reference, but now that you are you need to stop whining about it.

Surely you can't be serious

Of course he's serious, and don't call him Shirley.

You're serious aren't you? :blink:

Ben, pretty sad when you and Titan makes such comments about my deceased Mom and Dad and then continue to make snide comments.

I can only hope a good night's sleep will restore your sense of humor. There was no insult intended. I wasn't seriously insulting you. I was making a joke with a very well known pop culture reference. You are quite literally the only person I know that would take that the wrong way.

Don't forget the part about it satirizing mindless insults. He should be able to relate to that. :rolleyes:

Titan....we have had our differences over the years but I find it sad that you defend Ben here. I prayed for your daughter when she was sick and respected you as a fellow Auburn brother but right now I just feel like you are an apologist for a coward. And to say I'm whining about insults is even more despicable. As I asked you earlier, would you find it funny if the comments were about your Mom a Dad?

But you are right about one thing.....I'm hypersensitive about such comments about my Mom and Dad. It's sick no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Of course he's serious, and don't call him Shirley.

:Sing:

Titan....we have had our differences over the years but I find it sad that you defend Ben here. I prayed for your daughter when she was sick and respected you as a fellow Auburn brother but right now I just feel like you are an apologist for a coward. And to say I'm whining about insults is even more despicable. As I asked you earlier, would you find it funny if the comments were about your Mom a Dad?

But you are right about one thing.....I'm hypersensitive about such comments about my Mom and Dad. It's sick no matter how you try to rationalize it.

(Pssst. Cut your losses. Let it go. You're making it worse.)

Archived