Sharpton Decides Sony Is Racist

Proud Tiger

This thread could be it's own routine. If I didn't know better, I would think Proud was punking you guys.

The thought had crossed my mind. :Sing:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titan....we have had our differences over the years but I find it sad that you defend Ben here. I prayed for your daughter when she was sick and respected you as a fellow Auburn brother but right now I just feel like you are an apologist for a coward. And to say I'm whining about insults is even more despicable. As I asked you earlier, would you find it funny if the comments were about your Mom a Dad?

But you are right about one thing.....I'm hypersensitive about such comments about my Mom and Dad. It's sick no matter how you try to rationalize it.

PT, you need to go to bed. Even without knowing the movie reference, no one on this planet outside of you would see a supposed insult calling your dad a "hamster" and your mom smelling "of elderberries" as something serious.

I would find them funny if they were about my parents...partly because I know the movie reference but also partly because my Spidey-sense can tell that this was in no way an actual insult.

TexT....and as is often the case you would be dead wrong. I would give anything to be face to face with Ben right now and have him call my Mom and Dad the names he did. I would bust his chops big time.

I guess I could retaliate and call his folks names but I'm trying to say above that.

Titan....we have had our differences over the years but I find it sad that you defend Ben here. I prayed for your daughter when she was sick and respected you as a fellow Auburn brother but right now I just feel like you are an apologist for a coward. And to say I'm whining about insults is even more despicable. As I asked you earlier, would you find it funny if the comments were about your Mom a Dad?

But you are right about one thing.....I'm hypersensitive about such comments about my Mom and Dad. It's sick no matter how you try to rationalize it.

PT. Take the week off from politics and this board man.

This time of year is terrible when you have missing loved ones. Instead of debating and arguing with us, go spend time with the friends and family that are here. I can fully understand you being angry and sensitive. I highly doubt any person on this board was personally trying to attack your parents, most like me probably have no idea about your parents. My father passed early in his life and mine also, not as young as yours, but still very early.

This thread could be it's own routine. If I didn't know better, I would think Proud was punking you guys.

Actually I often think that about several people on the forum, particularly Cooltigger with his generalizations about liberals.

Man, if true, it would be totally epic. I'd never participate on a forum again. Ever.

The thought had crossed my mind. :Sing:

If so, he has a lot more creative talent that we've been led to believe.

TexT....and as is often the case you would be dead wrong. I would give anything to be face to face with Ben right now and have him call my Mom and Dad the names he did. I would bust his chops big time.

Lol, how am I dead wrong.

Have I admitted I suffered in the depression in the past on this board. Yes.

Did you make a comment about me and medication. Yes.

Are you now crying foul over a Monty Python joke. Yes

Go take a week man.

Or if you are up to it, prove to me that the three above statements are dead wrong. If you are right, I wont post on the political board for all of 2015. If those three statements are correct, same applies to you.

PT, you need to go to bed. Even without knowing the movie reference, no one on this planet outside of you would see a supposed insult calling your dad a "hamster" and your mom smelling "of elderberries" as something serious.

I would find them funny if they were about my parents...partly because I know the movie reference but also partly because my Spidey-sense can tell that this was in no way an actual insult.

LOL!! :laugh: "Spidey-sense" That's great.

PT, this joking reference is almost 40 years old. It ain't new. Nobody insulted your parents. It's not actually a reference to them. Its a joking reference to meaningless insults. Merry Christmas, Proud, and War Damn Eagle.

How has it not sunk in yet that I was not calling your parents names? Everyone in this thread is telling you the same thing.

I guess I could retaliate and call his folks names but I'm trying to say above that.

Call my mom a hamster. See how much it bothers me. :lmao:

War Eagle, Proud. Goodnight.

Seriously, this forum is no place for anyone with depression symptoms. PT if you are really serious about that upsetting you, you might benefit from a therapist.

And I speak from personal experience.

Archived