I'm calling a temporary cease fire

cooltigger21

I am not going to argue politics or anything else until after Christmas. After that, it's back to the front lines for combat with the liberal brethren here ;D . So until then I wish you all merry Christmas and may it bring you joy and good times with family. WDE folks.

I am in. As The Red Baron said to Snoopy"Merry Christmasl, My Friend"...

I am not going to argue politics or anything else until after Christmas. After that, it's back to the front lines for combat with the liberal brethren here ;D . So until then I wish you all merry Christmas and may it bring you joy and good times with family. WDE folks.

Us libruls don't observe religious holidays. So much evil to do, so little time.

(Course, you already knew that.)

I am not going to argue politics or anything else until after Christmas. After that, it's back to the front lines for combat with the liberal brethren here ;D/> . So until then I wish you all merry Christmas and may it bring you joy and good times with family. WDE folks.

Us libruls don't observe religious holidays. So much evil to do, so little time.

Of course I did))). Homie, you and I will never agree on things. You're an Auburn man and that makes you all right. WDE

Merry Christmas. Even the men of WWI were able to truce at Beallu Wood.

I am not going to argue politics or anything else until after Christmas. After that, it's back to the front lines for combat with the liberal brethren here ;D/> . So until then I wish you all merry Christmas and may it bring you joy and good times with family. WDE folks.

Of course I did))). Homie, you and I will never agree on things. You're an Auburn man and that makes you all right. WDE

Yeah, at least we've got that. War Eagle!

I'm not going for any cease fire!

You democrats are a buch of cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey s***! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol? :big:

You democrats are a buch of cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey s***! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol? :big:

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laugh:

Me likey!!!! ChristmasVAC.jpg

Good, when you get back you can finally provide me proof that Obama despises the military! :poke:

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laugh:

Well, you've got to give him credit for brevity! No long, ponderous paragraphs to slog through. ;D

And Happy Festivus!!

No bagel! No bagel!

Mmmmmmmm, I love a good bagel!

Hard to find good ones in the South, well outside of South Florida. (If you consider that as part of the South). ;D

Even though we missed it this year, we should celebrate Festivus on this forum next year.

The traditional "Airing of Grievances" would be epic. ;D

Ha! No doubt. I was thinking about "Feats of Strength" but that might get ugly. Not to mention kinda difficult on a computer. :dunno:

The traditional "Airing of Grievances" would be epic. ;D

...isn't that pretty much what happens on here the other 364 days of the year? :dunno::rolleyes:

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all!

(...and any other holidays you may choose to celebrate.)

Archived