Men vs. Texas Southern - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Rod and Sonny...lots of loose play, poor ball handling and bad shooting....maybe good that I can't find it on TV....let the announcers kind of filter the action for me.

TS up 36-29.....Rod and Sonny wondering where the AU team is.....getting beat down the floor over and over...

.time for a talk from Bruce...

Guest jojo1515

Hung over from the Xavier 2OT win. Gave all we had in that one and haven't recovered. Effort is low and concentration non existent. Typical of a hangover/letdown game. Will be very very lucky to pull out a win and will likely lose by double digits if nothing changes. Luckily this game doesn't mean a whole lot in the big picture

It's gonna take a long time to turn this program into winners. However, I strongly believe coach Pearl is the right man to make us winners again.

hate to say it but this excuse of "let down from a big win" is just crap.....the team that is schooling AU just beat Mich State...so what about their letdown?

what it means is it will take a miracle to get to above .500 this year. Nothing like giving pearl his first ever losing season

do you always give up so quickly on everything? Seems way premature to make such an absolute statement. give it some time. We all knew it wasn't going to happen overnight.

Archived