Men vs. Texas Southern - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not giving up on anything. we're just not consistant enough and i dont see enough games on the schedule that i am confident we will win. If we mature and play consistently then my thoughts will change. I'll always hope for the best and root for them

Boy, Rod has been on Bower's case all night...to sum it up..."selfish play"/. we had a lot of that last season and I was hoping that Bruce could cure that issue but guess when you bring in a bunch of guys who have all been the leading scorers on their teams, they might be reluctant to give up the ball.

Guest jojo1515

hate to say it but this excuse of "let down from a big win" is just crap.....the team that is schooling AU just beat Mich State...so what about their letdown?

Did they go to double overtime? Have you ever played any sport ever? Overtime games are very hard to recover from...especially double overtime. It's really not that hard to figure out. We look tired in every phase of the game, they don't. That's the difference

Canada with a nice wrap pass down low to Bowers for the basket. 51-47. Steal Canada/Harrell..Timeout Auburn 6:30 to play.

hate to say it but this excuse of "let down from a big win" is just crap.....the team that is schooling AU just beat Mich State...so what about their letdown?

Did they go to double overtime? Have you ever played any sport ever? Overtime games are very hard to recover from...especially double overtime. It's really not that hard to figure out. We look tired in every phase of the game, they don't. That's the difference

Yes...and these are 18-20 year olds....they can play as hard as they want to..JMO....and what happens in a tournament with two or three consecutive games?

TS played an overtime game their last game no?

Guest jojo1515

Yes...and these are 18-20 year olds....they can play as hard as they want to..JMO....and what happens in a tournament with two or three consecutive games?

What do you expect? A national championship? These guys play their butts off. They are still growing as a team, and oh down by 1. Try giving Them a little break

Archived