Mike Dyer ruled academically Ineligible

Dual-Threat Rigby

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea about owning one. But carrying one is 21.

Not so. As a person with an Alabama carry permit, let me assure you that the legal age in Alabama to carry a pistol is 18. link: http://www.alabamash...tol_permits.php

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20130818/NEWS01/308180018/

you got me. just changed last year. Dyer was in violation if he was under 21.

Is anyone surprised??? He wasted so many opportunities. Waste of a tgread

Why is it a waste of a thread? It's newsworthy, especially considering he was a former Tiger.

Yep, I remember what a great get he was for Auburn. Without him we don't win the BCS. Period.

Another great opportunity for him to learn a hard lesson. I've learned a few myself.

I wouldn't go that far. Without Fairley, or Cam we dont win the BCS. Dyer was a role player in a system not the focal point of the offense.

Why is it a waste of a thread? It's newsworthy, especially considering he was a former Tiger.

Yep, I remember what a great get he was for Auburn. Without him we don't win the BCS. Period.

Another great opportunity for him to learn a hard lesson. I've learned a few myself.

I wouldn't go that far. Without Fairley, or Cam we dont win the BCS. Dyer was a role player in a system not the focal point of the offense.

Cam and fairly were the studs, but we needed everyone to win it all. several players made timely plays that kept that going.

Cam and fairly were the studs, but we needed everyone to win it all. several players made timely plays that kept that going.

Dyer was huge in the championship game. He had the presence of mind to keep running after rolling over the Oregon defender.

"Dyer was huge in the championship game. He had the presence of mind to keep running after rolling over the Oregon defender. "

That play was crucial to to the win. MD deserves credit for it, and for all the other great runs during the 2010 season. He was a very important part of the offense.

I still hate that he got involved in the things that he did, and made the mistakes off the field that cost him his place on the team.

• 4 months later...

Dyer was huge in the championship game. He had the presence of mind to keep running after rolling over the Oregon defender.

Agree 100%

Did anyone team pick-him-up as a free agent?

<p>

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 PM

i can't find that he got drafted or signed a free agent deal.

Meaning?

Did anyone team pick-him-up as a free agent?

<p>

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 PM

i can't find that he got drafted or signed a free agent deal.

Meaning?

yea, no idea what happened there. Delete it.

I hope he makes it. He threw a lot of chances away in the last several years. If he had stayed at auburn he would have played on the 2013 BCS team too.

I hope he makes it. He threw a lot of chances away in the last several years. If he had stayed at auburn he would have played on the 2013 BCS team too.

He probably would have been in the league by then.

I just don't think he is talented enough to cut it. Even as a freshman here i thought he was overrated.

Well as a Raiders & Auburn fan, I wish him the best. However I have learned (again as a Raiders fan) that you only go to Oakland to kill a career. The Raiders just can't find a way to get over "The Tuck Rule" call. At least there was a little vengeance recently.

Well as a Raiders & Auburn fan, I wish him the best. However I have learned (again as a Raiders fan) that you only go to Oakland to kill a career. The Raiders just can't find a way to get over "The Tuck Rule" call. At least there was a little vengeance recently.

i dont wish him bad i just dont think he has much to offer.

Maybe he can latch on somewhere with a team and if he can make a team roaster for 5 years he can receive some type of benefits and retirement for the future.

i dont wish him bad i just dont think he has much to offer.

Me either^^ but I do hope he beats out his rb teammate rent a Trent for the starting job in Oakland

Archived