Like Father Like Daughter

Proud Tiger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah she's horrible.....and you can understand watching your father get murdered?

I agree the police went too far with this one but he was resisting and wouldn't cooperate. His dying was not the goal of the officers.

Well hit him with a tazer don't choke him to death. He was resisting with 3 other cops around, while pleading his case because he wasn't part of the disturbance they initially was responding to.....But besides all that if it was your father are you saying that watching that wouldn't upset you? Look at this thread title...classless

Well hit him with a tazer don't choke him to death. He was resisting with 3 other cops around, while pleading his case because he wasn't part of the disturbance they initially was responding to.....But besides all that if it was your father are you saying that watching that wouldn't upset you? Look at this thread title...classless

Come on dude, he wasn't choked to death. If he had been he would have died right there on the sidewalk..he didn't. He died later in the ambulance of heart failure not asphyxiation.

Come on dude he wasn't choked to death? Either way thechoking pushing his head against concrete and laying ion top of him lead to his death.....That's like saying shooting somebody that died later wasn't dying because he was shot....he died because of shock not because of loss of blood....

Come on dude, he wasn't choked to death. If he had been he would have died right there on the sidewalk..he didn't. He died later in the ambulance of heart failure not asphyxiation.

In the interest of the truth:

"On August 1, Garner's death was found by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office to be a result of "compression of neck (chokehold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police." Asthma, heart disease, and obesity were cited as contributing factors. There was no damage to the windpipe or neckbones. On August 1, the medical examiner's spokesperson, Julie Bolcer, announced that Garner's death has been ruled a homicide. As of December 3, 2014 the United States Department of Justice launched further investigation towards the death."

Well...Now that barry's lacky holder is on the case we are 100% certain that justice will NEVER come into play...

Yeah she's horrible.....and you can understand watching your father get murdered?

He wasn't murdered.

Michael Brown never held his hands up and shouted " don't shoot ".

Asthma, heart disease, and obesity were cited as contributing factors. There was no damage to the windpipe or neckbones

Also, many are taking the opportunity to FALSELY claim that the use of the word 'homicide' is a blanket assertion that Garner was murdered.

That's not what the coroner's report meant.

As a former officer I contend that Mr. Garner should still be alive today.

Mr. Brown died because of his own actions.

He wasn't murdered.

Asthma, heart disease, and obesity were cited as contributing factors. There was no damage to the windpipe or neckbones

Also, many are taking the opportunity to FALSELY claim that the use of the word 'homicide' is a blanket assertion that Garner was murdered.

I'm pretty tired of you bringing up Michael Brown to me.....it's almost to a point where I'm going to have to assume you're just not smart, at all

And lol at you cutting out the past where it says death was caused by compression of neck then bolding what you want. I guess you must think I'm stupid.....

Just don't be surprised when the logic for black people, mainly younger black men mentality turns into I'm scared I don't know what might happen I'm going to shoot first. Going to jail beats getting murdered any day.

I'm pretty tired of you bringing up Michael Brown to me.....it's almost to a point where I'm going to have to assume you're just not smart, at all

Why, because I won't play nice ? Hell, I'm getting pretty tired of some folks bringing up Brown, and all manner of " examples " of white cops killing black males, as some sort of an excuse for why 2 NYC cops were assassinated, when it suits them, and then scurrying away from the topic, on a whim.

btw - the coward who murdered the 2 cops said he did it for M. Brown AND Garner. Got a problem w/ those 2 being linked ? Bring it up w/ him.

And lol at you cutting out the past where it says death was caused by compression of neck then bolding what you want. I guess you must think I'm stupid.....

No damage done. Not MY words, just those of the coroner. See, you'll focus on the stuff you WANT to focus on, which places more blame on those evil white cops, and ignore the details.

Like 'HOMICIDE', but ignore the legal variations which are contained w/ in the use of that word, as done so by the coroner.

I did so to make a POINT. If you can't get that, then maybe you ARE stupid.

No you didn't make a point at all because I focused on the entire report, YOU'RE the only person that quoted and cut anything out of it...... But I'm going to ease up because my patience is wearing thin with you, you've been trying to get a rise for a while and you almost got one just then.

Btw where on this board have you seen somebody make an excuse for killing the policeman??? Don't worry I'll wait for that reply

I think such an assumption would save you a lot of time.

No you didn't make a point at all because I focused on the entire report, YOU'RE the only person that quoted and cut anything out of it...... But I'm going to ease up because my patience is wearing thin with you, you've been trying to get a rise for a while and you almost got one just then.

You were making MY point for me? Even before I made it ? Wow. You're good.

How about you make your points, I'll make mine. Deal ?

Btw where on this board have you seen somebody make an excuse for killing the policeman??? Don't worry I'll wait for that reply

Ahh... nice straw man argument. By me agreeing that no one ON THIS BOARD made such an excuse, you're attempting to dismiss any and all others who may have done so. Others not on this board, but still part of the bigger discussion at hand.

Well that still plays no part in you speaking with Michael Brown directly to me when I have repeatedly told you I'm not talking about that situation because I don't know what happened?

And what's with all your hostility because if there is some problem you'd like to solve or some issue Idk about I would gladly be open to solving them.

Well that still plays no part in you speaking with Michael Brown directly to me when I have repeatedly told you I'm not talking about that situation because I don't know what happened?

And what's with all your hostility because if there is some problem you'd like to solve or some issue Idk about I would gladly be open to solving them.

You not wanting to speak of Brown doesn't mean others don't still connect the two cases. I mentioned Brown because, JUST LIKE he never said " don't shoot ! " , the view that Garner was intentionally murdered by the cops , BECAUSE HE WAS A BLACK MAN, is a load of B.S. that I'm getting tired of hearing.

If you wan this to be Eric Garner only thread, then so be it.

Other than being called stupid ( I'm going to have to assume you're just not smart, at all ) simply because I tried to set the record straight in saying Garner wasn't murdered ? Naw, that seems to be the extent of it for now.

The hostility is constant. He's just directing it toward you at the moment.

He wasn't murdered.

You know what this means, don't you?

"On August 1, Garner's death was found by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office to be a result of "compression of neck (chokehold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police."

You and Blue can edit, or misrepresent the facts all you care to but, you cannot change reality. BTW, why are you so emotionally invested in this? Are you a racist? Do you hold contempt for people of color? Do you merely like to somehow feel superior? Are you a member of the police union? Is it really that difficult to admit the police, in this case, used excessive force against a human being who was, in no way violent?

No need to answer. Anyone who has participated in this forum for a reasonable period of time, knows exactly who, and what, you are.

If you knew me, then you'd not ask those questions in the first place.

Funny, you'd claim to know who I am based on the perceived level of emotion I show on this topic ? Prejudiced much ?

The crux of all this is FACT, and nothing else. I do get animated when lies are fuel for the fire that burns people into actions that lead to the murder of innocent cops. Yeah, that gets me a bit riled up.

The autopsy determined the victim’s asthma, obesity and high blood pressure were also contributing factors in his death.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1888808

I'll bet at no point in the official autopsy does it say " choke hold " . The MSM are guilty of mass misreporting of the facts, by inserting that term " choke hold " every where they can, while down playing the other factors which killed Garner.

There was no damage to Garner's throat. He wasn't CHOKED to death. He didn't die of asphyxiation.

The term 'homicide ' as defined by the NY state penal code had many definitions. Simply saying it was a homicide does not mean the cops killed Garner.

Yeah, cole, try not to take it personally. You have been very patient and make valid points.

Raptor clearly has issues.

If you knew me, then you'd not ask those questions in the first place.

Funny, you'd claim to know who I am based on the perceived level of emotion I show on this topic ? Prejudiced much ?

The crux of all this is FACT, and nothing else. I do get animated when lies are fuel for the fire that burns people into actions that lead to the murder of innocent cops. Yeah, that gets me a bit riled up.

The autopsy determined the victim’s asthma, obesity and high blood pressure were also contributing factors in his death.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1888808

I'll bet at no point in the official autopsy does it say " choke hold " . The MSM are guilty of mass misreporting of the facts, by inserting that term " choke hold " every where they can, while down playing the other factors which killed Garner.

There was no damage to Garner's throat. He wasn't CHOKED to death. He didn't die of asphyxiation.

The term 'homicide ' as defined by the NY state penal code had many definitions. Simply saying it was a homicide does not mean the cops killed Garner.

This may come as news to you, but the only way anyone has to assess who you are is through what you write. Writing is the medium of a forum.

And you obviously have some sort of strong emotional (psychological) need to twist and distort the facts in this case. You can deny that, but its plain to anyone reading your posts.

I don't suffer fools too well. What can I say ?

Archived