Like Father Like Daughter

Proud Tiger

Well that still plays no part in you speaking with Michael Brown directly to me when I have repeatedly told you I'm not talking about that situation because I don't know what happened?

And what's with all your hostility because if there is some problem you'd like to solve or some issue Idk about I would gladly be open to solving them.

The hostility is constant. He's just directing it toward you at the moment.

I don't suffer fools too well. What can I say ?

That must be it then. Self-loathing. :-\

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that still plays no part in you speaking with Michael Brown directly to me when I have repeatedly told you I'm not talking about that situation because I don't know what happened?

And what's with all your hostility because if there is some problem you'd like to solve or some issue Idk about I would gladly be open to solving them.

The hostility is constant. He's just directing it toward you at the moment.

I don't suffer fools too well. What can I say ?

Alone time must be painful.

If you knew me, then you'd not ask those questions in the first place. I do know you from your posting.

Funny, you'd claim to know who I am based on the perceived level of emotion I show on this topic ? Prejudiced much ? No, not from perceived emotion. Again, from your posts.

The crux of all this is FACT, and nothing else. I do get animated when lies are fuel for the fire that burns people into actions that lead to the murder of innocent cops. Yeah, that gets me a bit riled up. Funny, you are the one attempting to distort the truth, here and now.

The autopsy determined the victim’s asthma, obesity and high blood pressure were also contributing factors in his death. "Contributing" is a key word here, don't you think?

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1888808

I'll bet at no point in the official autopsy does it say " choke hold " . The MSM are guilty of mass misreporting of the facts, by inserting that term " choke hold " every where they can, while down playing the other factors which killed Garner.

"you'll bet"? Wow, that is powerful evidence. "I'll bet", LOLAY. Yeah, it's the MSM's fault, LOLAY even more. Why is it, that every time a redneck, racist, conservative, gets backed into a corner, he blames the MSM?

There was no damage to Garner's throat. He wasn't CHOKED to death. He didn't die of asphyxiation.

"Compression of the neck" is what the coroner says. I'll go out on limb here and take his word over yours.

The term 'homicide ' as defined by the NY state penal code had many definitions. Simply saying it was a homicide does not mean the cops killed Garner. Thanks but, most of us are aware of what "homicide" means. Actually and factually, it does mean he was killed by another human or, humans.

And again, no need to answer. Anyone who has participated in this forum for a reasonable period of time, knows exactly who, and what, you are.

The M.E. actually did speak for himself

No damage to the throat or bones of the neck.

And unless you are familiar w/ law, most folks do NOT know what ' homicide' means.

I'm not blindly backing the cops here. I think, in fact, they did go over board w/ use of physical force.

But it wasn't because Garner was black. He was a guy who'd been arrested, for due reason, over 2 dozen times. He flatly stated ' no more ' , as if his breaking the law was simply going to be over looked because he didn't like being hassled.

So , the cops give him a ticket , should they take the cigs and let him continue selling other items ? ? I don't know if that was with in their power. It's clear that being arrested doesn't deter this guy from breaking the stupid city law. But it's the law, and other vendors, store shop owners, have to abide by it, so why not him ? His " business " is directly hurting theirs. Is that fair ?

At some point, the illegal activity has to stop. Doesn't mean he needs to die, but he wasn't cooperating, with the cops at that moment, or with the system as a whole. The system didn't break , HE tried to just ignore it. And look what happened.

You not wanting to speak of Brown doesn't mean others don't still connect the two cases. I mentioned Brown because, JUST LIKE he never said " don't shoot ! " , the view that Garner was intentionally murdered by the cops , BECAUSE HE WAS A BLACK MAN, is a load of B.S. that I'm getting tired of hearing.

If you wan this to be Eric Garner only thread, then so be it.

Other than being called stupid ( I'm going to have to assume you're just not smart, at all ) simply because I tried to set the record straight in saying Garner wasn't murdered ? Naw, that seems to be the extent of it for now.

Ahhh you cut a quote short again to try to make a point....my entire quote was pretty much if you keep trying to draw me in an argument about Brown when I have expressed to you that I don't offer an opinion in that because I don't think anyone knows the truth, it's ALMOST to a point where I MAY have to assume you're not smart.....never called you stupid, didn't even really imply it unless you were going to try to get me to argue about Brown again.....But you did say I was dumb and believe called me a fool as well.....

And lol of your don't like seeing lies and it makes you mad when you clearly will cut and paste half a quote out of context to strengthen a weak argument. That's not honest at all..But it seems to be your character so what can you do? A man is what he is....

You not wanting to speak of Brown doesn't mean others don't still connect the two cases. I mentioned Brown because, JUST LIKE he never said " don't shoot ! " , the view that Garner was intentionally murdered by the cops , BECAUSE HE WAS A BLACK MAN, is a load of B.S. that I'm getting tired of hearing.

If you wan this to be Eric Garner only thread, then so be it.

Other than being called stupid ( I'm going to have to assume you're just not smart, at all ) simply because I tried to set the record straight in saying Garner wasn't murdered ? Naw, that seems to be the extent of it for now.

Ahhh you cut a quote short again to try to make a point....my entire quote was pretty much if you keep trying to draw me in an argument about Brown when I have expressed to you that I don't offer an opinion in that because I don't think anyone knows the truth, it's ALMOST to a point where I MAY have to assume you're not smart.....never called you stupid, didn't even really imply it unless you were going to try to get me to argue about Brown again.....But you did say I was dumb and believe called me a fool as well.....

And lol of your don't like seeing lies and it makes you mad when you clearly will cut and paste half a quote out of context to strengthen a weak argument. That's not honest at all..But it seems to be your character so what can you do? A man is what he is....

Another example of editing...

Clarifying a remark, or focusing in on the relevant parts....yeah, that's what I do. It IS honest, whether you want to admit it or not.

And a finer point that may have escaped you, but I took the part of the quote but did NOT affix your name to them. It's not like I ' edited ' them to twist what YOU said, but instead was making a commentary of my own, by pointing out the relevant items .

May seem overly trivial to you, but it matters.

Clarifying a remark, or focusing in on the relevant parts....yeah, that's what I do. It IS honest, whether you want to admit it or not.

Right. Just like "you didn't build that". :-\

It must be such an inherent tactic with conservatives they aren't even aware of it.

"you'll bet"? Wow, that is powerful evidence. "I'll bet", LOLAY. Yeah, it's the MSM's fault, LOLAY even more. Why is it, that every time a redneck, racist, conservative, gets backed into a corner, he blames the MSM?

Why does a Liberal ALWAYS try to link racists, rednecks and conservatives ? Stereotype much ?

The first 2 don't apply to me, and I'm stating that frankly and bluntly now, so there's no misunderstanding. But also, you'd have to be a blithering idiot to not realize that the MSM are wholly and unabashedly biased.

What about Fox?

Cite some examples.

Meanwhile...

NBC - edited 911 call from Zimmerman

CBS - fake but accurate story on Bush

ABC - Brian Ross's jump to blame TEA party ties to Aurora CO shooting

Various sources - blaming Palin for the shootings of Gabby Giffords, w/ phony ' targeting ' angle, which had zero to do w/ the attack.

Want more ?

Smh, I was wondering your thoughts on Fox news but I'm assuming now you would defend them.....

The question " What about FOX " is pretty vague. What exactly are you asking when you say " What about Fox " ??

What you stated about MSN in your previous post

You mean this ?

" you'd have to be a blithering idiot to not realize that the *MSM are wholly and unabashedly biased. "

I addressed that point.

* MSM - Main Stream Media.

FOX is one news outlet, in a sea of that which makes up the MSM. To its credit, FOX isn't completely Left in its views. It at least TRIES to present the news in an unbiased manner. And with so much of the media showing only a Left wing angle on how they present the news, when FOX tries to show something down the middle or slightly to the right, it only appears to be " conservative " to those who have been fed a steady diet of Left wing noise

Is THAT what you mean ?

Yeah that's what I meant. Sorry I post from my phone and my keyboard predicts and sometimes post double or word and acronyms I didn't mean.

All of them have bias in certain segments for sure. Some are worse than others. FOX has its Hannity and those of the right. O'Reilly isn't as far right as some want to think, but's right of center for sure. Greta tends to be around the middle but some things have a right side slant. Megan Kelly is pretty conservative. Of course they are informational and not journalists.

CNN is far left of center but not as far left as MSNBC. Both of them have a few former GOPers on the payroll but none of them have primary or even secondary parts on the broadcast except for Joe Scar in the morning on MSNBC and Newt Gingrich and others on face off for CNN. FOX has several members of their nightly shows including Alan Combs, Kirsten Powers, Bob Beckel, and a whole host of people who have an opportunity to respond on each show. Sometimes when I watch the others it's all out war on conservatives and anything associated.

Then you have the left of center major news networks who have been caught several times providing misinformation.

Once the media became openly biased it poisoned the well for honest journalism. It taints everything and empowers government and other central authority.

They all make mistakes but in my experience Fox is much more apt to quickly correct themselves or apologize if necessary. I just think there are a lot of things that would get swept under the rug or reported and forgotten if it wasn't for Fox. For sure no one get under the WH's skin more than Fox. But the bottomline is we all tend to watch what we agree with and criticize the others. Just human nature I guess

Semantics-- excessive force led to his death. That's clear.

He was killed by excessive force...during an arrest on a law that should never have been written or enforced.

Selling cigarettes on a street got this guy killed. The law was stupid in the first place.

Semantics-- excessive force led to his death. That's clear.

He was killed by excessive force...during an arrest on a law that should never have been written or enforced.

Selling cigarettes on a street got this guy killed. The law was stupid in the first place.

I agree with that! It just shows tax law can be just as irresponsible as criminal law.

Archived