White Father Lists 7 Things He Can Do That His Biracial Son Can’t

DKW 86

Lol you're so not smart....no Christian Bale played Moses if I was talking about the old movie it wouldn't be relevant since rush didn't have a show back then would it?

Who cares if there is a new bond? Maybe since all the others were white that's why they did it but the question as to why rush Limbaugh is talking about it on his political show is funny.

As far as the race baiter and racist comment you asked the question"how the hell is it racist why he should play the part of James bond." You even put racist in quote marks as if somebody said this but we know you're a liar so.....

Yeah I know what ignorant means it's stupid and childish that you even ask that but you're running out of ammo I know

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol you're so not smart....no Christian Bale played Moses if I was talking about the old movie it wouldn't be relevant since rush didn't have a show back then would it?

You're just not too bright. I mentioned Charlton Heston because there's ALREADY a cinematic precedent to Moses being played by a white guy. And what the hell difference does it make ? You're interjecting a red herring, which had ZERO to do w/ Rush talking about James Bond ! He DID talk about that, he did NOT talk about Bale, unless how awful a movie that was. Did you see it ? I didn't. I don't know if Rush did either. So really, wth is the point ?

Who cares if there is a new bond? Maybe since all the others were white that's why they did it but the question as to why rush Limbaugh is talking about it on his political show is funny.

Apparently you do, as you're the one who brought the whole issue up in the first place.

See, you don't even know , do you ? Rush was talking about it because it was a pretty big change for the Bond franchise. He might even be a big Bond fan ! Ever think of that ? No where did he " dis " Idris as an actor ,what so ever. This is a entirely fabricated story, just like the Scalise nonsense. Just another phony excuse to bring up the race card, is all.

As far as the race baiter and racist comment you asked the question"how the hell is it racist why he should play the part of James bond." You even put racist in quote marks as if somebody said this but we know you're a liar so.....

Umm, no, you got it wrong again. I put racist in quotes to highlight it , because it's an absurd idea in the first place.

But you're calling me a liar ? Based on what , exactly ?

Yeah I know what ignorant means it's stupid and childish that you even ask that but you're running out of ammo I know

Ammo ? :roflol:

Too funny. I don't NEED any ammo ! You're supplying plenty , all by yourself.

Why did you write the word "dis" like that? What do him saying elba is good or not good has to do with anything?

What is a fabricated story? Now you're trying to twist everything.

Fact is he started talking about the movie on his show to start the black white arguments to generate buzz. This is what he does, race baits. Funny you said it's fabricated to bring up the race card when he is the one that brought it up

And do you really know what people think of you? You're a joke man

Why did you write the word "dis" like that? What do him saying elba is good or not good has to do with anything?

What is a fabricated story? Now you're trying to twist everything.

Fact is he started talking about the movie on his show to start the black white arguments to generate buzz. This is what he does, race baits. Funny you said it's fabricated to bring up the race card when he is the one that brought it up

And do you really know what people think of you? You're a joke man

The buzz was already there. All he did was talk about it. Nothing about this is in the least bit race baiting, unless you're trying to make it so.

You can't handle the facts I put out, so you just name call. I don't know if you're 12 or what, but you sound about that age. So set in your mind that you're right, despite your colossal ignorance. Even when someone goes to trouble of filing in the back story so you can at least BEGIN to comprehend what is being talked about, you still can't see.

If they were talking about making James Bond a woman, it would generate the same sort of buzz. Not because anyone hates women, but for the EXACT same reasons I stated above.

If it was a woman rush wouldn't talk about it on his show and you called me a dumb ass but I name call? I don't know what's wrong with you dude.

Can't handle your facts indeed....

I loathe Sharpton and Rush. Sharpton is a race baiter and only a race baiter. That is his only talent. Limbaugh many more knacks. All of which make him a dispicable bastard.

If it was a woman rush wouldn't talk about it on his show and you called me a dumb ass but I name call? I don't know what's wrong with you dude.

You offer no FACTS, " dude ". All you offer is specious arguments and name calling.

I loathe Sharpton and Rush. Sharpton is a race baiter and only a race baiter. That is his only talent. Limbaugh many more knacks. All of which make him a dispicable bastard.

Name one.

You offer no FACTS, " dude ". All you offer is specious arguments and name calling.

No you don't offer any facts and you're the one that calls names. But you're a victim I know, go tell the mods. You still didn't answer any of my questions what was the "dis"? You used quotation marks to imply I said that?

Name one.

just one? The first thing that comes to mind is "I hope Obama fails". Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

just one? The first thing that comes to mind is "I hope Obama fails". Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Wow., really ? Because Rush was dead on right about that. How do you figure that was cutting off his nose to spite his face ?

That was not a prediction. It was a wish. If you can't see the difference you need help. As far as failing, not sure he has.

Lots of yada yada about things in the past but Al Sharpton is in the present and the biggest race monger alive today, hands down.

Happy new year folks, I am leaving for the game now. DE!!!

Nah I'd say rush is right there with him.

Problem is, Rush isn't by any stretch of the imagination a race monger. So far is your delusion of anything remotely approaching the Right, you're cry wolf when there's nothing there.

Well then Sharpton isn't one because they both do the same thing and the to the right thing I don't even know what that means but I imagine it means disagree with you I guess. And one thing I haven't ever done is cried wolf but you have though

Boy....I never said you stated anything more than you "implied".....sorry if I misunderstood your rationale. And yes....I have experienced racism. It cost me a job and a career with a reputable company at one point in my life. The power of a black woman and her lies can be very damaging especially when there are threats made to bring in the NAACP. I sucked it up and moved on because I didn't have the money to fight it.

Lots of yada yada about things in the past but Al Sharpton is in the present and the biggest race monger alive today, hands down.

Problem is, Rush isn't by any stretch of the imagination a race monger. So far is your delusion of anything remotely approaching the Right, you're cry wolf when there's nothing there.

Well then Sharpton isn't one because they both do the same thing and the to the right thing I don't even know what that means but I imagine it means disagree with you I guess. And one thing I haven't ever done is cried wolf but you have though

Boy....I never said you stated anything more than you "implied".....sorry if I misunderstood your rationale. And yes....I have experienced racism. It cost me a job and a career with a reputable company at one point in my life. The power of a black woman and her lies can be very damaging especially when there are threats made to bring in the NAACP. I sucked it up and moved on because I didn't have the money to fight it.

You can correct me if I'm wrong but you weren't involved in this specific quote conversation so I think you might have thought I was talking to you when I wasn't

You can correct me if I'm wrong but you weren't involved in this specific quote conversation so I think you might have thought I was talking to you when I wasn't

You may be correct. Lol

I hope the criminals are caught and prosecuted to the fullest degree possible.

That was not a prediction. It was a wish. If you can't see the difference you need help. As far as failing, not sure he has.

Wish, predict... Either way, how's that a problem ? Obama failing is good for the country

No you don't offer any facts and you're the one that calls names. But you're a victim I know, go tell the mods. You still didn't answer any of my questions what was the "dis"? You used quotation marks to imply I said that?

Still no reply, because I think you were trying to be insulting but I was giving you a chance to explain yourself

Still no reply, because I think you were trying to be insulting but I was giving you a chance to explain yourself

After you called me a liar and suggested I may a racist because I ' had a problem ' with blacks , yeah, I was being insulting. I have to explain myself ?

Good one.

You was being insulting by using Ebonics I guess....but you're angry if someone questions if you have a problem with blacks? Lol ok got it!

And as far as trying to be a victim you made claims that weren't true so that's a liar and nobody called anybody a name at all until you called me a dumb ass....actually I take it back you called me a fool a long time before...don't worry though I didn't go run and tell and report it to mods lol

Name one.

Rush is the biggest racist

Rush is the biggest racist

Such a racist, he has a black guy on his radio program who's been there for years and years.

Again, you literally speak out of complete and total ignorance.

1. "I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark." 

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp#USxEATQTSGEzXcq5.99

Archived