Outback Bowl Prediction

auburn4ever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will show signs of defensive improvement in that with Boom in the background, this will have a positive effect that will have us winning the game by a score of:

AU 45

Wis 24

I believe we stack the box to stop Gordon and make them try to beat us through the air. From what I have seen, read and heard they can't win a game through the air. If we can, and that is a big if, stop Gordon we will win big. I see us pounding the rock with CAP and swing it out with Grant or Louis to set up the big pass to Coates.

AU- 49

Wisc-17

I believe we stack the box to stop Gordon and make them try to beat us through the air. From what I have seen, read and heard they can't win a game through the air. If we can, and that is a big if, stop Gordon we will win big. I see us pounding the rock with CAP and swing it out with Grant or Louis to set up the big pass to Coates.

AU- 49

Wisc-17

If they go to the air, look for their main target to be in the direction of whomever mincy is covering

UW 38 AU 35

I don't think the defense will show up. Harbison have up 70 last time he was a DC in a bowl game. I think missing Duke will hurt in this game. I hope I'm wrong though.

Kevin steel was dcoordinator when that happened

UW 38 AU 35

I don't think the defense will show up. Harbison have up 70 last time he was a DC in a bowl game. I think missing Duke will hurt in this game. I hope I'm wrong though.

You're right. Harbison was co-DC like he is at Auburn. I still don't have confidence in our D for this game. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

So here is the deal I got going at my Pub & Grill(In Wisconsin for those that don't know): Anyone who is at the pub at the end of the first quarter through the end of the game I will buy a drink if UW wins, AU 45-38. Radio has been promoting it all week!! Go Tigers, WDE!!!

UW 38 AU 35

You're right. Harbison was co-DC like he is at Auburn. I still don't have confidence in our D for this game. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

I feel the same way, but I think,as usual, our offense has to keep scoring

AU 49

Wisky 45

I expect their stellar RB to drill us for around 250 yards right up the gut. Just hoping our offense can put enough points on the board to out score 'em.

Whisky gets a couple of shots in but they are so one dimensional that I don't think they hang 30 on us. The Tigers go off on their D and by the 4th qtr their wind will be all but gone. Humidity creeps in and the Tigers roll!

Auburn 45

Whisky 27

Wisky being one dimensional is the difference. I also think that we hit some big plays on O in the passing game.

AU-38

Wisky-21

One dimensional is all it takes to score on us.

AU-35

The team Bielema built-42

Wisky being one dimensional is the difference. I also think that we hit some big plays on O in the passing game.

AU-38

Wisky-21

One dimensional is all it takes to score on us.

AU-35

The team Bielema built-42

You serious Clark?

Archived