Avery Young

RunInRed

Coleman, Kozan, Golson, Young, Miller. With Braden, Mix and Danzy backups. Not bad even after losing two starters with Rimington award winner

Has Duke Williams declared for the NFL draft? I have heard so much information surrounding him, but nothing definitive one way or the other.

Has Duke Williams declared for the NFL draft? I have heard so much information surrounding him, but nothing definitive one way or the other.

According to the latest news, Duke is coming back!

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/12/auburns_dhaquille_williams_sus.html#incart_2box

Great news! I hope whatever infraction he did will not effect next season. He has so much talent, and will be a top 10 1st round pick in 2016 with a hefty pay day.

Coleman, Kozan, Golson, Young, Miller. With Braden, Mix and Danzy backups. Not bad even after losing two starters with Rimington award winner

I'm hopeful too but nowhere is chemistry more important than the O-line. I would not be surprised if Braden Smith became a starter.

I'm hopeful too but nowhere is chemistry more important than the O-line. I would not be surprised if Braden Smith became a starter.

Don't forget Ivey,the #1 high school player in the country.

I'm hopeful for Ivey but google images Braden Smith and look deep in his eyes. I would not like to line up against him. I'm telling you on the Shugman Imaginary Predictions of the Future Player Index he is off the chart.

I'm hopeful for Ivey but google images Braden Smith and look deep in his eyes. I would not like to line up against him. I'm telling you on the Shugman Imaginary Predictions of the Future Player Index he is off the chart.

Hey don't get me wrong.I think Smith was the top high school recruit from last year,can't wait to see him in the starting lineup.I was just dreaming out loud about the depth and talent we could have on the o-line if we could sign Ivey as well.

Kaleb Kim who has verbaled Auburn will be a good one. They recently added video on the recruiting side of him handling Trent Thompson.

Kaleb Kim who has verbaled Auburn will be a good one. They recently added video on the recruiting side of him handling Trent Thompson.

he is raw at the center position. He won't be our starting center for a couple of years probably

Archived