Steve Scalise

AUDub

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ted Kennedy worked w/ the Commie Russians to subvert Reagan.

All this guy did was meet, once, w/ this group. There's nothing else to suggest he's " associated " with them, is there ?

Loser Dems are grasping at any straw they can find.

Nothing more.

One time, in 1987-88, i lived in Selma. My room mate at the time, a real prick of a guy wanted to get into what he thought was a real nice bar in Selma. This douche was oblivious to Selma's history believe it or not, and all he himself was interested in was one pretty little white girl in Selma. Well, the pretty lil white girl attended a bar called Charlie Brown's. It t had a "membership to enter policy." In real world speak, it is a segregated bar and i figured that out as soon as they asked for folks to "join." I knew going anywhere near that place was bad juju for business. Well, my room mate the mindless horndog chasing the local girl signed himself AND ME up for the damn bar while i was not there! Some favor huh? And immediately i had to go explain to folks that i was not in anyway a part of it. Unjoining the bar cost me clients at the time and i had more than one old white woman get in my face about pulling my membership there.

Things like this do happen. That this clown didnt know David Duke was a founder, or that he was speaking there, this i do not believe. Duke is radioactive for anyone with brain cells in their head.

I can't imagine how any old white woman could possibly get upset for you because you yourself didn't join a bar, and chose to remove your name from its membership. Unless she worked there, or something, that makes no sense, what so ever.

What and who Steve Scalise talked to 12 years ago shouldn't matter one bit unless one can find obvious acts of discrimination by Scalise against any racial minorities in the past 12 years. After all, Barack Obama attended a church in Chicago pastored by none other than Jeremiah Wright, a known racist and anti-American, and attended this church for 22 years. If Scalise is going to be condemned for making one speach to a racist organization, what should be said about Obama?

What and who Steve Scalise talked to 12 years ago shouldn't matter one bit unless one can find obvious acts of discrimination by Scalise against any racial minorities in the past 12 years. After all, Barack Obama attended a church in Chicago pastored by none other than Jeremiah Wright, a known racist and anti-American, and attended this church for 22 years. If Scalise is going to be condemned for making one speach to a racist organization, what should be said about Obama?

Nothing! He's Lilly white and has never condoned Wright, Aires, or the others he has spent a few years with. ;)

Obama sitting in Rev Wright's church for 20+ years, or starting his political career in the actual living room of a admitted home grown terrorist in Bill Ayeres ? No big deal ! But make a brief speech to a group of idiots 12 years ago... CONVICT HIM !!!!

smh.

Interesting

I can't imagine how any old white woman could possibly get upset for you because you yourself didn't join a bar, and chose to remove your name from its membership. Unless she worked there, or something, that makes no sense, what so ever.

My unjoining CBs was seen as a betrayal to some of the locals. Hell, i might as well have but tattooed "N-Word Lover" on my face in Selma. Selma in 87-88 was still run by the same mayor they had when the incident on the Edmund Pettus Bridge went down. Selma in 1987 it might as well have been 1965.

Ex. Real Estate sold in Selma had to go thru "an approval process" whereby the real estate agent listing a property had to meet the buyer. It was a gentleman's agreement to keep blacks out of certain neighborhoods and it was still ongoing and strongly so in 87-88. The buyers offer sheet did not include a "Race of Buyer" line. but make no mistake in a town where 60%+ were black, there were still all white neighborhoods. The seller would then just refuse to agree to terms of the buyer or to negotiate in good faith.

Raptor, racism is alive and well in some pockets of the world. They are just more gentile and subtle in how they implement it. Unjoining Cbs was known by more people than you would have ever thought. They kept real good track of who was in on it and who would not play along.

Nothing! He's Lilly white and has never condoned Wright, Aires, or the others he has spent a few years with. ;)

Who's lily white? Barack Obama? He's 50% white, which does not constitute belng "lily white." If you are saying that Obama never condoned those guys, I don't recall him ever condemning them either. Yes, he quit Wright's church, but only after it was discovered that he attended it on a regular basis for 22 years.

Far worse than any of the above is the FACT that the biggest racist in the country, Al Sharpton, is CURRENTLY an advisor to Obama and sits in WH meetings. Plus he owes a ton of back taxes. Scalise is an amateur by comparison. But who cares....it's a great morning in Tampa and I'm ready for some AU football.

While ya'll argue about never ending racism, I'm off to the beach. WDE.

Who's lily white? Barack Obama? He's 50% white, which does not constitute belng "lily white." If you are saying that Obama never condoned those guys, I don't recall him ever condemning them either. Yes, he quit Wright's church, but only after it was discovered that he attended it on a regular basis for 22 years.

He was speaking figuratively. Lily white as in unsullied.

I don't think it was ever a secret that was a part of Wright's congregation.

Raptor, racism is alive and well in some pockets of the world. They are just more gentile and subtle in how they implement it. Unjoining Cbs was known by more people than you would have ever thought. They kept real good track of who was in on it and who would not play along.

Then I'd have a pretty big problem with living in that part of the world. Someone signs me up for something I didn't want, and I tell those folks to remove me from what ever group, club, list , and they have issue with me ? For what , exactly ? That right there hits a raw nerve for me, and if they want to make it an issue, they'll wish they hadn't. That's all I have to say about that.

Not one single conservative will step forward and state emphatically that this type of 'conservative' is not needed or welcome in today's Republican party? I will!

"There are many analytical points to be made about this Scalise scandal. The first point is that any organization that forthrightly has any reference to white rights in its name is almost certainly a white supremacist group. This is common knowledge. For Scalise to feign ignorance of this is absurd. It is not as though the ‘European-American Unity and Rights Organization’ is as benignly titled as the ‘Council of Conservative Citizens,’ which could conceivably dupe unsuspecting people into believing that it is just a conservative ideological group instead of a contemptible hate group. Any sitting politician, regardless of whether elected to serve in state politics or national politics, should be savvy enough to do research and avoid speaking to toxic groups. White supremacists disingenuously argue that it is profoundly unfair that ethnic minorities are allowed to form identity-based groups, whereas whites are not permitted to do the same without scandal. Theoretically, whites having cultural, identity-based groups is not inherently problematic; however, in practice, most of these groups define “white interests” as the oppression of blacks, Hispanics, all non-white immigrants, and every other group deemed as ‘the other.’

The second point to make is that attempting to defend Scalise by comparing David Duke to Al Sharpton is both highly irrational and the zenith of intellectual laziness. Sharpton, for all his flaws as a man and a public figure, is not the black equivalent to a white supremacist. Until Sharpton’s mission as a public figure becomes the destruction of the white race, it is nonsensical to invoke him as a red herring to distract from the revelation that Scalise is perfectly comfortable in overt white supremacist company. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a truly virulently anti-white public figure, would be a better candidate to use as a red herring; however, Sharpton has been so effectively demonized by leaders of the American conservative movement that he is relentlessly trotted out—whether or not he neatly fits into a particular narrative. Mainstream conservatives react to Al Sharpton like Pavlov’s dogs; any mention of his name induces the predictable salivation of the American right. Fundamentally, leaving aside Sharpton and Farrakhan, it is important to note that black supremacy is an immoral and foolhardy response to white supremacy. Attempting to change the topic from white supremacy to black supremacy is an exercise in futility and shows an unwillingness to deal with the problem of racial supremacy. Dismantling white supremacy will effectively dismantle black supremacy, because the latter exists solely because of the former.

The third point to make here is that conservatives are hypocrites where political pandering is concerned. Conservatives only express deep moral reservations about pandering to ethnic minority groups, but they have no trepidation about kissing the rings of ferociously racist Klansmen like David Duke. They only experience trepidation when they get caught. Politicians like Scalise seek out the endorsements of white supremacist leaders in order to advance their political careers, but they belong to a party that pretends to be deeply opposed to pandering. The true position of mainstream conservatives is that doing anything for white political approval is kosher, but a right-wing politician dare not try to get the approval or votes of black or Hispanic Americans. As the famous nonagenarian conservative harpy Phyllis Schlafly boldly said, “

Lastly, it is important to note that racism is not exclusive to any political ideology or any political party. Anybody who suggests otherwise is shamelessly promoting a partisan agenda and is not interested in speaking the truth. Conservatives enjoy pointing out that the late Democratic senator from West Virginia Robert Byrd was a Klansman and that the Democratic Party spawned the Ku Klux Klan, which functioned effectively as its terroristic wing. What conservatives fail to do, however, is add any nuance to the debate. Mainstream conservatives mendaciously refuse to take the discussion away from the simplistic assessment of political parties and move the discussion to political movements. These conservatives understand that when that is done, it becomes abundantly clear that both American progressivism and American conservatism have irrefutably clear histories of racism. William F. Buckley Jr., the founder of National Review, the premier conservative publication in America, was an overt racist who used explicitly white supremacist argumentation to support both Jim Crow domestically and apartheid in South Africa. Racist quotes from conservative ideological leaders are plenteous. The same is true for progressive racists, including left-wing icon President Lyndon Baines Johnson.

As we close 2014, however, Democrats have the first black man currently sitting in the Oval Office and finishing his second term as President of the United States, meanwhile sitting Republican politicians like Scalise are currently scrambling trying to deal with the unveiling of their scandalous white supremacist connections. It is hard to comprehend how this picture is unclear to some conservative Republicans. Conservatives who giddily and voluminously document the Democratic history of racism need to take their noses out of tendentious history books and take a good look at the current political landscape. Despite their injudicious policies which have detrimental consequences for black and brown communities, Democrats have dealt with their racial history and have no issues with creating a prosperous, multiethnic coalition of voters who have carried them to monumental victories during the last two presidential elections. There is a reason why the vast majority of ethnic minority voters in the United States are comfortable with voting Democratic during all-important presidential elections, whereas the recent ethnic electoral achievements of the Republicans are comparatively smaller, such as the black Mormon Mia Love being elected in a trivial congressional district in lily-white Utah. The Steve Scalise scandal perfectly explains why Democrats win the votes of ethnic minorities and Republicans do not." http://www.ctghq.org/commentary/steve-scalise-republicans-and-white-supremacy

Not one single conservative will step forward and state emphatically that this type of 'conservative' is not needed or welcome in today's Republican party? I will!

He talked, once, to a group. I fail to see how there is a problem. He didn't join the group. He didn't frequent the group. He wasn't an officer or supporter of the group, was he ?

Complete double standard here, and beyond ridiculous to make an issue out of it. But , as we've seen time and time again, that's exactly what the Left do. Especially after getting their ass handed to them in a recent election. They muck rake.

Obama and Rev. Wright ? Bill Ayers ? Robert KKK Byrd even, all " acceptable " to the Left. But praise a person at their birthday party, or dare to speak in front of a group... deeds worse than mass murder.

He talked, once, to a group. I fail to see how there is a problem. He didn't join the group. He didn't frequent the group. He wasn't an officer or supporter of the group, was he ?

Complete double standard here, and beyond ridiculous to make an issue out of it. But , as we've seen time and time again, that's exactly what the Left do. Especially after getting their ass handed to them in a recent election. They muck rake.

Obama and Rev. Wright ? Bill Ayers ? Robert KKK Byrd even, all " acceptable " to the Left. But praise a person at their birthday party, or dare to speak in front of a group... deeds worse than mass murder.

So then you accept him as part your group? I don't.

Far worse than any of the above is the FACT that the biggest racist in the country, Al Sharpton, is CURRENTLY an advisor to Obama and sits in WH meetings. Plus he owes a ton of back taxes. Scalise is an amateur by comparison. But who cares....it's a great morning in Tampa and I'm ready for some AU football.

While ya'll argue about never ending racism, I'm off to the beach. WDE.

True.

David Duke, the former head of the Ku Klux Klan, sent out a somewhat ominous message to Republican Party operatives to treat Rep. Steve Scalise fairly, or he’ll start naming names of others in the political arena with whom he’s met and maintained ties.

“If Scalise is going to be crucified — if Republicans want to throwSteve Scalise to the woods, then a lot of them better be looking over their shoulders,” Mr. Duke said, Fusion reported.

He intimated that he’s huddled with politicos in both Republican and Democratic parties, and the current atmosphere swirling about Mr. Scalise — the incoming majority whip who once spoke before Mr. Duke’s controversial European-American Unity and Rights Organization — is “all bull [expletive],” and “insane,” he said, Raw Story reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/david-duke-ex-kkker-gop-back-steve-scalise-or-else/#ixzz3NUUFTZcZ

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Kenny Knight, the longtime adviser to former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, gave $1,000 to Republican Steve Scalise in 2008. That was six years after Scalise gave a speech at a white nationalist conference associated with neo-Nazis in 2002. Scalise, the incoming House majority whip, has since said in a statement, “One of the many groups that I spoke to regarding this critical legislation was a group whose views I wholeheartedly condemn. It was a mistake I regret.” On Tuesday, Speaker John Boehner declared that he has “full confidence” in Scalise. http://www.thedailyb...to-scalise.html B6JnMoICUAAt0I-.jpg Kenny Knight is center.

Then I'd have a pretty big problem with living in that part of the world. Someone signs me up for something I didn't want, and I tell those folks to remove me from what ever group, club, list , and they have issue with me ? For what , exactly ? That right there hits a raw nerve for me, and if they want to make it an issue, they'll wish they hadn't. That's all I have to say about that.

What happened was that i left the company. If you want to know more, PM me. But the one older white woman that really made such an ass out of herself was a very well networked senior sales rep at my major competitor. Believe me, she had the whisper campaign going strong shortly after i withdrew the membership. She was a member herself and used CBs to network with the uppity whites in Selma. My idiot roommate then went to work for THAT company. My firm had hired several blacks and my assistant was a very well known black female in Selma that eventually took my job after i left. I had her & her fiance' over for dinner a few times and we even went out to eat on several occasions. I was by that time a well known NL in Selma.

Then we had the Polish sausage incident: The older white lady came by my office. I had gotten a large polish sausage from the place across the road. I was eating it at my desk and Alesia, my assistant, saw the lady in the office. In front of this woman, Alesia came and took the sausage out of my hands and took a bite. I instantly knew what she was doing and joined in. Alesia and i swapped bites of my polish sausage till it was gone. The woman about passed out. That was one of the best days of my life. :hellyeah:

Accept him ? It's a moot point. The voters of his state / district choose to accept him or not. The issue of acceptance is a red herring here.

Archived