Music City Bowl

alexava

I am way the hell up here in sec.342.freezing my ars off. If the camera fans up into the clouds i'm wearing my orange AU cap. Dang i wish this was auburn in this game.

What on earth posessed you to buy a ticket a game between LSU and ND?

Some folks just love football...no matter who is playing....the reason I watch about 30 bowl games each year.

Some folks just love football...no matter who is playing....the reason I watch about 30 bowl games each year.

Watching 30 bowl games on the big screen is one thing but buying tickets is another. To each his own.

Watching 30 bowl games on the big screen is one thing but buying tickets is another. To each his own.

True...but isn't that a home town game for Alexa? and with any luck the ticket was free.. :)

they let youth football champs from all over south on field before game my son's ticket was free 18$ for other family members. I had no interest. Halftime leaving.

they let youth football champs from all over south on field before game my son's ticket was free 18$ for other family members. I had no interest. Halftime leaving.

ok cool good experience for the boy.

Wow. What did people think of that call?

I have no problem with the fake FG. I thought he scored. But again, Les Miles and LSU prove that time management is something they do not work on in practice.

Wow. What did people think of that call?

I have no problem with the fake FG. I thought he scored. But again, Les Miles and LSU prove that time management is something they do not work on in practice.

Les Miles has always been very poor at clock management.

Fournet giving folks a show today....hate that he has a couple more years in the SEC.

Well....LSU looking like LSU .....bad QB play, poor clock management at the first half that might have cost them a TD or FG.

Well....LSU looking like LSU .....bad QB play, poor clock management at the first half that might have cost them a TD or FG.

... and whatever the number of star's Les recruits a kicker this year

and another QB....he has a couple 4 or 5 star kids that just don't look like SEC talent.

home now. wife and daughter went to the car in the 1st qtr. me and alex hung in till half time. they didnt show many replays of the review in the stadium but it looked very obvious to me that was a TD. even ND fans thought so. that was the deadest crowd in a football stadium i have ever seen. the auburn/samford game was louder.

I do not see LSU being a better team in 2015. 8-5 is a likely record for 2015.

and another QB....he has a couple 4 or 5 star kids that just don't look like SEC talent.

Brandon Harris needs to be developed.

Brandon Harris needs to be developed.

and

Another QB no doubt... Jennings didn't look like SEC (or LSU) caliber

Archived