Coates a game time decision

RunInRed

What is up with Sammie? Is he injured? I thought he had been practicing all week.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson 2m2 minutes ago

Auburn's Sammie Coates a game time decision against Wisconsin http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Note-on-Sammie-Coates-status-34303263 … @Auburn247

^This is no excuse if we lose, though. We have Bray, Davis, Louis, Walker, and Stevens. Not saying that they're all great receivers, but we have plenty of receivers.

I do believe there is a contingency that disagrees with your assessment. Think about it, bama without Cooper = 3 losses minimum.

Auburn without Duke and Sammie = ?

We are still the better team and should win with the players we have. Ricardo, Quan, Melvin, etc. will be able to pick up the slack if he can't go.

We are still the better team and should win with the players we have. Ricardo, Quan, Melvin, etc. will be able to pick up the slack if he can't go.

Miss. State thought they were the better team also.

Different team with different match ups. I guess we should just cut our loses and come on home?

Sammie Coates is a game time decision. His knee injury has flared back up and he hasn't practiced in Auburn or in Tampa.

http://auburn.247spo...status-34303263

Had this been reported before?

Probably not. Wisky already knew they didn't have to prepare for Duke. You don't want them game planning for no Sammie either.

Different team with different match ups. I guess we should just cut our loses and come on home?

No. What I am saying is that the best team doesn't always win. You still have to be prepared and you still have to execute.

I hope you are right as far as the better team winning is concerned.

No. What I am saying is that the best team doesn't always win. You still have to be prepared and you still have to execute.

Tech BEAT State because they ARE the better team. JMHO

This....is why you recruit more than 2 star receivers. Our backups are still likely more talented than Wisconsin's starting CBs

[rumor_control_rule] if true. . . [/end_rumor_control_rule]

this is why backups need meaningful, realistic, actual game day experience.... just glad it wasn't someone (more) mission critical

SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH

nah.... too big a risk... way too big

He has a future ahead of him and with a hurt knee, why risk one cheap shot or simp1y unavoidable slide costing 000,000's worth of value. Going pro is his diploma, his major, and his retirement plan all rolled into one. He's just getting it done in three. WdE don't absolutely need him,

nah.... too big a risk... way too big

He has a future ahead of him and with a hurt knee, why risk one cheap shot or simp1y unavoidable slide costing 000,000's worth of value. Going pro is his diploma, his major, and his retirement plan all rolled into one. He's just getting it done in three. WdE don't absolutely need him,

We really do need a deep threat so we can keep the DBs from creeping up to the line of scrimmage. It's time for Stevens to step up.

Wake up Weegs, it's football day!

... so maybe time to use someone who's developed different targets... and let him toss it their way a couple times ?

(no- I don't know who NM has a feel for)

Ray will take the Duke role, and Bray will take the Sammie role. they are more than capable.

Archived