Braden Smith

RunInRed

I thought he spent more time during the season at LT, not RT. Does that mean he starts instead of Avery Young?

Exciting for sure, but I have to wonder what happened to Young and Miller? I hope neither are hurt and Braden just beat them out for the start. Good luck, Braden!

Did Gus waste his redshirt on.... 2 series for Smith? I'm confused. Has he played previously this year?

Yes, he had played in multiple games and had long since forfeited the ability to redshirt

Did Gus waste his redshirt on.... 2 series for Smith? I'm confused. Has he played previously this year?

Yes, he had played in multiple games and had long since forfeited the ability to redshirt

Thanks, I wasn't sure if he played this year. Figured he might have in some of the others. Was really hoping a redshirt wouldn't have been blown haha.

Feel bad for him....committed a penalty at a crucial moment and got pulled ....not sure if he went back in but I still look for him to be a huge asset next season.

I wish the other players committing stupid penalties on defense would be held to the same standards as smith was.

Damn fine point. Hitting out of bounds over and over seems to be a punishment free crime.

I wish the other players committing stupid penalties on defense would be held to the same standards as smith was.

Damn fine point. Hitting out of bounds over and over seems to be a punishment free crime.

You didn't see Frost get pulled?

Now this is funny

You didn't see Frost get pulled?

Pulled or benched?

I did not notice him being out for long.

I saw frost get pulled for two plays.

Linebacker unit is garbage, so of course Frost will go back out there. The O line has better depth and Gus could afford to pull Braden Smith.

I think I would take my chances with a backup LBer who prefers to do his hitting between the lines.

I agree. Starters then figure out it is hard to get to the NFL sitting on the bench. Behavior Modification.

Archived