WR's Recruiting ?

kd4au

Are our qb's allowed to throw to wr recruits when their on visits?If they can you would think we would be able to get the top recruits in the nation with JJ and or SW throwing to them.

Look at his screename, y'all be nice to young AU posters.

Kd,

To answer your question, I am pretty sure top WRs get to take some passes from our QBs. I also think you are right, once they see them throw in person, it should definitely be a plus for Auburn. War Eagle

Kd,

To answer your question, I am pretty sure top WRs get to take some passes from our QBs. I also think you are right, once they see them throw in person, it should definitely be a plus for Auburn. War Eagle

THANK YOU for the nice informative response.Sorry I don't know all the recruiting rules like the back of my hand to the rest of you.

Kd,

THANK YOU for the nice informative response.Sorry I don't know all the recruiting rules like the back of my hand to the rest of you.

You're welcome Kd. There are very few people on these sites that know all the recruiting rules so you have nothing to be sorry about. WarTiger, Bird, Golf, Mikey and a couple others know a lot of the more detailed rules.

There is also a tab at the NCAA.org site that has the rules book if you ever want to get down in the weeds on them. There are so many rules that each team has to have a staff just to keep up with them.

War Eagle

Kd,

Elitor knows everything this time of year too. WE

Kd,

Who is MIA at the moment...

Kd,

He said he was busy getting his life in order. He said he would be lurking around but not posting as much.

Kd,

Yep exactly and that's the reason I mentioned other names to the kid for answers to questions now.

Kd,

Yep exactly and that's the reason I mentioned other names to the kid for answers to questions now.

Wasn't trying to be an ass! Just made a statement. It's weird not having E around.

Kd,

He said he was busy getting his life in order. He said he would be lurking around but not posting as much.

didnt realize he was not involved as much. i am not a recruiting fan until January.

Kd,

didnt realize he was not involved as much. i am not a recruiting fan until January.

He has been posting a little on tos.

So Preston Williams is coming on the 16th... Assuming Ryan Davis commits and John Burt flips, Preston Williams wants to flip, we let him take a spot of our remaining 5-6 spots?

So Preston Williams is coming on the 16th... Assuming Ryan Davis commits and John Burt flips, Preston Williams wants to flip, we let him take a spot of our remaining 5-6 spots?

Yes.

Yes.

That's a lot of talent and a lot of possibilities... But I don't think we have too much of a shot with PW.

Yes.

That's a lot of talent and a lot of possibilities... But I don't think we have too much of a shot with PW.

Oh, I don't either. But if some sort of magic happens on the 16th, we'll definitely make room.

Kd,

Wasn't trying to be an ass! Just made a statement. It's weird not having E around.

HAHA, that didn't even cross my mind. I only wanted to fill in the blanks. ;)

Archived