Feel for Adams

AuburnSpider

Guest jojo1515

With the weakness of our other DL no. 1 draws a double team on just about every play. Sad

I doubt you feel for him next year

Auburn. Where we turn 5 stars into 3.

Or either in rocs situstion you just don't play.

You should probably take a break for a little while.

Maybe forever.

It's a matter of coaching & scheme. The talent is there. Muschamp will make a difference. Not having Lawson single handily demolished this defense. 0 pass rush.

plus he gets held every other play! It' amazing that they don't call it more often!

I thought that I was the only one seeing this. Wisconsin got by with more infractions than I have seen all season. Maybe we need to have a computer referee that can catch all infractions on each play. This would be interesting. The games would be 5-6 hours in length. The networks would rack up on all of the $$$ from the extra commercials that would happen.

This Defense had no HEART........ and Mincy as CB....... lol...... sorry to say but glad he's a senior.......

I appreciate his time at AU.

This Defense had no HEART........ and Mincy as CB....... lol...... sorry to say but glad he's a senior.......

I appreciate his time at AU.

me too...

Go back and watch Gabe Wright play in yesterdays game. Seriously go back and watch just him on say, 15 defensive snaps. I'm not going to say anything other than from the look of it he had absolutely no desire to be in there banging with these guys by the 2nd quarter. At times it looked like he was getting out of position on purpose and just standing straight up and watching like someone in the stands. He had an awful game.

Go back and watch Gabe Wright play in yesterdays game. Seriously go back and watch just him on say, 15 defensive snaps. I'm not going to say anything other than from the look of it he had absolutely no desire to be in there banging with these guys by the 2nd quarter. At times it looked like he was getting out of position on purpose and just standing straight up and watching like someone in the stands. He had an awful game.

That didn't just start yesterday and he is not the only one. That has been the standard for the DT's with the exception of Adams and he draws the double teams. Hopefully the culture changes next year.

That didn't just start yesterday and he is not the only one. That has been the standard for the DT's with the exception of Adams and he draws the double teams. Hopefully the culture changes next year.

This is what I said earlier. I don't know if it was actually the case (I hope it's not) but it sure did look like the LBs, D linemen and even others sure seemed to be dancing around to be blocked or run themselves out of position. Frost seemed to do this alot and though he was in on a good bit of tackling (even out of bounds lol) he always seemed to be waiting to attack until Gordon or the other back was 3 or 4 yards past the LOS and would then get up and celebrate a tackle for 5 yards. McKinzy had two really nice tackles at the end of the game but other than that seemed not to be out there at all. It reminded me of the 2011 LSU game and the talk from JC Copeland about our players falling down before getting blocked to avoid getting hit too much.

Again, not trying to sound like I'm coming down on them but it sure looked that way yesterday and at times against Georgia and Alabama - guys overunning the play constantly. For whatever reason, they just don't seem to be aggressive enough to meet ballcarriers at the point of attack.

Archived