FSU vs Oregon

AU64

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this for Jameis....... NOT!

Now I don't have to pull for the Bammers. :Sing:/>

I was never going to pull for the turds period. Just glad I don't have to choose the lesser of two extreme evils.

Me too brother!

Here's a team that lost their head coach and hasn't missed a beat. Our offense has never looked this good. this year we can't even say we ran the HUNH. I don't really understand what has happened to our O this year. But it sure doesn't look like this. Plus their backs are so quick.

Oregon has had their issues the past few years against physical defense. They seem to have solved that

Herbstreit...."FSU has quit"

I swore I wouldn't watch this game or the next one since the two most corrupt programs in the country are playing. But when it got to 45-20 a friend texted me and I just had to tune in. I love seeing fsu get their asses kicked. They have been scraping by all season and after this performance i think its pretty clear that fsu is the team that didn't belong in the playoff. this is awesome.

and i find it hilarious that they got beaten down so bad they pulled winston

Game is over and Winston is done at FSU...might as well let the other kids get in the game and have some memories about playing in the big game.

IMO, when Oregon stopped FSU at the 1/2 yard line, that changed the game...Oregon knew they could play physical defense and FSU had to question their ability to control the game.

Here's a team that lost their head coach and hasn't missed a beat. Our offense has never looked this good. this year we can't even say we ran the HUNH. I don't really understand what has happened to our O this year. But it sure doesn't look like this. Plus their backs are so quick.

I agree. We never seemed to "click" like last year.

Bama wants no part of this Oregon team.

In fairness, I don't think anyone does. These guys are a complete team.

Hope so. UAT needs to get blown up like FSU just did.

Saw that OU players mocked famous jameis and his raping (alleged) ways with a "no means no" chant to the fsu fight song rhythm.

Ouch.

That's pretty good, actually. :laugh:

And this just in, F$U reopened its "investigation" into the many accusations against the impeccable QB only to find him, once again, innocent of all charges. They have assured everyone the investigation was thorough and rigorous.

Although, one strange finding was a bib in Famous' dorm room that read "I love Crabs!" F$U officials said they were not sure quite what to think about it, but felt fairly sure it had been planted by an apparent Famous doppleganger.

At present, attempts to reach the doppleganger have been unsuccessful.

Well, as much fault as can be tossed on Jameis.... he was man enough to walk across field and shake hands at the end.

Well, as much fault as can be tossed on Jameis.... he was man enough to walk across field and shake hands at the end.

Yeah and most of his team did not. That was pretty sorry.

He's a special talent. I hate to see anybody with that God given ability waste it. I hope he changes his ways.

Jameis is a clown and it was great to see him flame out, esp fumbling the ball resulting in a touchdown. I've lost respect for jimbo for allowing jameis to bark at him through out the year. Anything for a w I guess.

Jameis is a clown and it was great to see him flame out, esp fumbling the ball resulting in a touchdown. I've lost respect for jimbo for allowing jameis to bark at him through out the year. Anything for a w I guess.

agreed.

Archived