Recruit reaction to Outback loss

AUnMS

Defensive recruits should be chomping at the bits.

Huge chip on AU's shoulder and as the annoucers rightly said, I bet Auburn fans cannot wait for Will Muschamp to take over.

Yes. The only thing is we are not giving him much to work with.

SHHHHH! You are supposed to blame it all on the coaching! The players are "just fine". It's that 4-2-5 defense that caused all the trouble. You know, that awful defense that TCU runs. Oh wait.....

Consider who is running it at TCU how long he has ran it, the continuity of players developed in his system, and to a degree the competition they face. Ellis was out of touch with players and a poor motivator. I feel 100% confident saying that Will can get more out of this existing defensive roster than Ellis ever could, not to mention recruiting will be better because you now have a more dynamic defensive leader instead of a piece of driftwood in Ellis. Could there be more talent...uhh yes, but I think every school could use more talented players. Sure Alabama would like an extra Ragland, Cooper, Collins, etc. Definitiely could have used some extra talent last night. If they don't choose to come to AU, then you gotta go with what you get, put them in a proven system, coach them up, and motivate them to be the best.

Your right Ellis coached a terrible game and poorly motivated the players in the Wisconsin game..........

Be very careful poet tiger about what u say about cej, this guy and a few others take it personal. Lol

I agree that the talent is there. CEJ identified the root of the problem, communication. He just never did anything to fix it. Guys were running around undiciplined trying to make plays and usually ended up out of position. The challenge for CWM and new position coaches will be to get the players that are here to be fundamentally sound and play as a team rather than a bunch of talented individuals.

I agree that the talent is there. CEJ identified the root of the problem, communication. He just never did anything to fix it. Guys were running around undiciplined trying to make plays and usually ended up out of position. The challenge for CWM and new position coaches will be to get the players that are here to be fundamentally sound and play as a team rather than a bunch of talented individuals.

This, a thousand times. You want nightmares? Imagine if we had had to play Ga Tech for a bowl...Miss St has a more disciplined defense than we do, and they got run out. Tech would STILL be running on us, 2 days later.

Huge chip on AU's shoulder and as the annoucers rightly said, I bet Auburn fans cannot wait for Will Muschamp to take over.

SHHHHH! You are supposed to blame it all on the coaching! The players are "just fine". It's that 4-2-5 defense that caused all the trouble. You know, that awful defense that TCU runs. Oh wait.....

Consider who is running it at TCU how long he has ran it, the continuity of players developed in his system, and to a degree the competition they face. Ellis was out of touch with players and a poor motivator. I feel 100% confident saying that Will can get more out of this existing defensive roster than Ellis ever could, not to mention recruiting will be better because you now have a more dynamic defensive leader instead of a piece of driftwood in Ellis. Could there be more talent...uhh yes, but I think every school could use more talented players. Sure Alabama would like an extra Ragland, Cooper, Collins, etc. Definitiely could have used some extra talent last night. If they don't choose to come to AU, then you gotta go with what you get, put them in a proven system, coach them up, and motivate them to be the best.

Your right Ellis coached a terrible game and poorly motivated the players in the Wisconsin game..........

Be very careful poet tiger about what u say about cej, this guy and a few others take it personal. Lol

May your grandchildren lock you in a hall closet with a piece of driftwood in your old age. :poke:

So guess this post is just another one for ranting instead of answering the question? Way to go Mods

So why don't you answer the question?

May your grandchildren lock you in a hall closet with a piece of driftwood in your old age. :poke:/>

Lol

The only thing I saw on twitter was from D'Anfernee McGriff, and was something to the effect of "horrible playcalling". This was also echoed by Duke Williams, with a "smh" added on for good measure. Me thinks Duke may regret that comment! Other than that, the other recruits were all pumping excitement for next year!

Archived