War Damn Ducks!

AUFlyer99

Yeah but I don't like them any better. Hate the uniforms and the stupid Duck and just the whole Oregon thing. Not a fan of anything much from the PAC 12.

After last night I'm on board. They were very physical and their coach is first class. Go Ducks

Plus I liked how a few Ducks *acknowledged* Winston after the game. So only certain types of statements (political) are okay at a game??? Also pure class by fsu for the majority of the team to leave the wo shaking hands. No surprise there I guess.

Oregon fans I met when we played them in Phoenix were great. They loved their team, but respected Auburn. I've also got a wonderful daughter-in-law who graduated from Oregon. Go Ducks!

I've always enjoyed watching Oregon play. I don't have any reason to dislike them. I dislike Ohio State, but glad they beat bama and will be cheering for the ducks in the championship game.

Well....looks as if stupidity can be found everywhere....two Oregon players booted from the championship game for drug violations. What idiots....team comes fist? yeah, sure.

http://news.yahoo.com/oregons-carrington-ford-benched-positive-drug-tests-152346501--spt.html

Yeah but I don't like them any better. Hate the uniforms and the stupid Duck and just the whole Oregon thing. Not a fan of anything much from the PAC 12.

Yeah the uniforms would scare dogs off the back of a meat truck but other than that I still like the Ducks.

Archived