Under Armour All American Game

around4ever

The game starts at 3PM CST today, Friday 1/2, on ESPN2.

Here is the link to the rosters and then the entire list with commitments and list of uncommitteds and their top choices:

http://bleacherrepor...ist-of-recruits

http://espn.go.com/c...cruiting/honors

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance the good guys get a commitment today?

All the commitment announcements have been set and none of our targets are commuting today. Best bet is for a commitment on January 16th

Any chance the good guys get a commitment today?

The only possibilities are Daron Payne and Tyron Johnson. I am feeling better about Johnson than Payne. We'll see.

The good news is that we have several guys already committed who will be participating, and we can look for a couple of them- Johnson and Colbert- to possibly receive a lot of vocal praise.

Auburn Commits

black jersey:

Kerryon Johnson, #1, S

Jordan Colbert, #5, LB

Richard McBryde, #15, LB

D'Anfree McGriff, #23, S

Bailey Sharp, #67, OT

white jersey:

Darrell Williams, #23, LB

I'd love to get that Cowart kid. He's got a great motor.

A few prelim. notes from the 1st half:

1. Herm's coaching is lightyears ahead of Mariuchi (sp?). Team Highlight is leaps and bounds better than Team Armour

2. Kerryon Johnson is the real deal. He's playing a position he hasn't played in 2 years and is more than holding his own. Can't wait to see him in O&B.

3. Speaking of the real deal, BYRON COWART. Dude is showing out. Every bit as good as advertised. He is all over the field. Must get recruit.

4. George Cambell is pretty dad gum good.

5. Kyler Murray is very very elusive. Also very quick. I don't look forward to playing him.

6. All 3 of FSU's QBs look good. I have no idea how they are keeping all 3 committed. Locksley is actually playing WR in this game.

7. Terry Beckner Jr. is a great compliment to Cowart. Very strong, he's fought through double teams a couple of times now.

8. Da'ron Payne has really good flashes, but it seems like he's not consistent. I think Mack has played better.

9. The blue/green color combination is awful.

10. I couldn't think of a 10th one but my OCD got the better of me.

What happened to us with Daylon Mack? I remember he used to be very high on us. And he is dominating this game.

He committed to Texas A&M then decommitted. He does not have AU listed In his top group. He is looking at LSU and Texas amoung others.

LSU. I figured he'd stay near the Bayou.

Archived