Under Armour All American Game

around4ever

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Auburn got any new commitments in the UA game?

No. Only two possibilities and neither were really expected.

Are there any expected for tomorrow's game?

What happened to us with Daylon Mack? I remember he used to be very high on us. And he is dominating this game.

He committed to Texas A&M then decommitted. He does not have AU listed In his top group. He is looking at LSU and Texas amoung others.

Yeah I just remember him a couple months ago really considering Auburn while he was committed to A&M. Wish we were still in it for him. He's my favorite DT in this class.

Has Auburn got any new commitments in the UA game?

No. Only two possibilities and neither were really expected.

Are there any expected for tomorrow's game?

Two list Auburn in their top choices:

DT Neville Gallimore - Auburn, Florida State, Ohio State, Oklahoma and USC

DE D'Andre Walker - Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee

I don't expect either to say the University of Auburn.

Darrell Williams gets another pick. Good thing they don't have replay reviews. #GettingItDone

#earning a scholly :)

Bammer has more 5 star DBs sitting on the bench than most teams have on their entire team. Signed Brown n Humphrey last year. Someone's gonna get processed. Amazing how the get kids to come sit on the bench. Humphrey may see the field in the next year or so but bammers great at letting guys get to play 5-10 plays a game to keep them happy.

My takeaways from the week at Under Armour All American:

The commits we have who were there are solid. I was not disappointed in any of them.

Darrell Williams was a surprise to many IMO.

Jordan Colbert had a great week of practice. He turned many heads

Richard McBryde had a solid week.

Bailey Sharp had a good game and was pretty solid during the week.

Kerryon Johnson played a more than solid Safety after not playing much D in two years.

Byron Cowart needs to be the main target for us. He is a stud!! All hands on deck in tying this guy up.

Jeffrey Holland is as advertised. He is right behind Cowart.

We need to make a late hard push for Daylon Mack. I'm not sure what happened there with AU. He was high on us at one time.

Now for the negatives:

UAT is going to be loaded with incoming freshmen again. 247 and Rivals have them as a runaway #1 again.

FSU is bringing in a scary class as well. They have three of the top QBs committed.

Must be nice landing those 5+ guys like UAt and other teams are doing.

Why? Who wants consensus TOP 100 players, anyway? Sure, it's easier on average to get great play out of them, but who wants that? Not a problem. If you think you'll miss them, you won't. We'll all be seeing those kids again when AU plays LSU, UAt, aTm, UGA, etc.. in the coming years.

BTW, AU recruiting just dropped to #11 on 247Sports.

Archived