This team reminds me of 2003

DyeHardAllTheWay

All I know is that the coaching on both sides this year was terrible. Last year we were involved in two out of this world miracle plays that kept us from a 9-3 season. If we don't finish with at least 10 wins next season, Gus should be on the hot seat. He reminds me of Brady Hoke right now.

Blasphemy. to the bolded. Agree with the rest. Auburn capitalized on other team's blunders. What's even more laughable is how posters will say the Georgia game wasn't luck because Auburn should never have been in that position to begin with. Then, apply the exact opposite logic to the State and A&M games.

If the refs had gotten it right in the UGA game, we would not have had to depend the miracle pass play. I watched the replay of the UGA TD that put them ahead at least 25 times, and the QB did not score all 25 times. This should have been caught. The announcers were questioning this as well.

The bammer game was not a miracle whatsoever. We tied the game with great offensive play. Saban did not want this game to go into overtime. The FG was turned into a smart play on our part that resulted in us winning that game. We beat Mizzou in a game where we were the better team. Last year was no fluke, just great play all season.

UGA should never have been in position to score that TD to begin with. Between the defense doing it's thing and Gus letting his foot off the gas too soon that's where we ended up.

That's a game that we choked away and needed a miracle to win. Did Murray score? no. Should it have even been a game? no. Malzahn has to learn how to close out a game offensively, the only person that "let's just sit on the lead after halftime method" has worked on was LSU and that's because there was literally no threat throwing the ball

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived