Women vs #1 SCAR on SECN

SCTiger2011

28-11 Under-4 Timeout. Not able to get any penetration at all and the mid-range jumpers are hitting saran wrap or something over the basket.

Also, while turnovers are pretty even (9 for AU and 8 for SCAR), Auburn only has 4 points off those turnovers. SCAR has 15.

44-33 now with 14 minutes left. Playing lights out in 2nd half. On a 9-0 run. Now to see if the momentum can continue.

Side note: Per @AuburnWBB, the crowd is 16,445. This is the largest crowd ever to watch a regular season AU Women's basketball game

Lead back out to 48-33 with 13 minutes left. AU has the ball after SCAR goes 1 for 2 from the line on yet another touch foul

Late to the party. Glad someone started the thread. Auburn has cut it to a 10 point game and is very much in this thing.

Under-12 timeout. 48-38. Legs are beginning to look heavy. Hope the energy to pull back within striking distance hasn't taken everything out of the team.

Late to the party. Glad someone started the thread. Auburn has cut it to a 10 point game and is very much in this thing.

Bring it home WarTiger. Got NY Strips on the grill. War Eagle, lets pull the upset!

Auburn had a great opportunity to cut the lead even more but couldn't take care of the basketball. 52-40 now S. C. 10:08 to play

Flo got a technical s.c shooting 2. 54-40 now and shooting the ft from the foul and a turnover by auburn and another basket. 57-40 now. Perhaps I shouldn't have come home to finish watching it.

Could someone with more knowledge of this year's team let me know how our performance is tonight based on our potential/ability? I was unable to keep up much during the non conference schedule other than Twitter and other text-based updates.

60-42 at the 8 minute mark. It's never easy to play the #1 team in the country on the road. Great crowd at South Carolina tonight.

I hate I missed the party, but I had to run errands tonight and did not get back in time. War Eagle Lady Tigers!!!

Archived