Man steals from Grandmother to finance Iron Bowl Trip

cooltigger21

Living out of the state of Alabama, most folks in my community tend to think of the bammer fans as crude, dumb, and redneck. Auburn fans are thought of in a much better light, and a much smarter group of folks. I have lived in 14 different states throughout my life, and this has been the general consensus among folks I have met.

Living out of the state of Alabama, most folks in my community tend to think of the bammer fans as crude, dumb, and redneck. Auburn fans are thought of in a much better light, and a much smarter group of folks. I have lived in 14 different states throughout my life, and this has been the general consensus among folks I have met.

Because it's true.

Wow. I know a guy that knows him. He's all over social media. He's a private in the Army. Was a male cheerleader at UNA. Played football at Athens HS. Tagged along with teammates on a recruiting trip to AU, where he wore an AU jersey. He's been all "crimpson" since. Big UA fan. Not someone I'd go out of my way to be friends with regardless of team, looking at his photos. There's even a shot of him with Granma. He's grinning from ear to ear, eyes glazed over. She is staring at the camera stoically, as if to say, "this ain't my kin."

Archived