2015 4* ATH Tim Irvin commits to AU!

Dixie1860

Saw where he is supposed to enroll at UTx on Tuesday? Did he bring his personal things with him for the visit....maybe he just stays and moves in?

If he decides to flip to Auburn, it'll have to be SOON.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw where he is supposed to enroll at UTx on Tuesday? Did he bring his personal things with him for the visit....maybe he just stays and moves in?

I think he decides by Monday. Being in Auburn this weekend has to help our cause. Go on and tell'em TI. #WDE

I think he decides by Monday. Being in Auburn this weekend has to help our cause. Go on and tell'em TI. #WDE

:hellyeah:

I guess this rule use out unless he changes it to I will be attending ____________ University.

I dunno, we've had several commit to the "University of Auburn" here recently.

That "University of Auburn" is getting some studs, wish they'd commit here

Does he have time to visit anywhere else or is it going to come down to Auburn or Texas in the next couple days? Have not read the entire thread but has he said that he wants to be an EE? Anyone heard anything from him this weekend that would give insight into which direction he is leaning? Information appreciated.

I've seen Irvin listed as a WR, S, and CB. Where does Auburn plan to play him?

recruited as either a safety/nickelback/lockdown corner I believe. He is also a pretty good kick returner.

I've seen Irvin listed as a WR, S, and CB. Where does Auburn plan to play him?

recruited as either a safety/nickelback/lockdown corner I believe. He is also a pretty good kick returner.

All of which we surely need....hope he is sitting in a classroom in Auburn by Wednesday.

Archived