2015 4* ATH Tim Irvin commits to AU!

Dixie1860

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So since he is an EE, how does that effect our numbers for this season? I thought all of our EE spots were filled.

He can still EE as long as we have enough December graduates to a have room on the 85 limit I believe. If we have already used all of our count back spots it will just means he still counts towards this class.

So since he is an EE, how does that effect our numbers for this season? I thought all of our EE spots were filled.

He can still EE as long as we have enough December graduates to a have room on the 85 limit I believe. If we have already used all of our count back spots it will just means he still counts towards this class.

Irwin will be in Auburn by Wednesday in classes I presume.

That's what I've read. He will be back Tuesday for starting Wednesday.

That's what I've read. He will be back Tuesday for starting Wednesday.

Yep, flies back Tuesday for Wednesday classes.

Will be wearing number 5 next year

@michaelirvin88: @Audi23Jl @T_irvin2 that boy plays that safety like a young @Earl_Thomas. MAN MY NEPHEW IS A BAD MAN!!!!

That's some high praise... even if he is a relative

@michaelirvin88: @Audi23Jl @T_irvin2 that boy plays that safety like a young @Earl_Thomas. MAN MY NEPHEW IS A BAD MAN!!!!

I can hear him saying it right now.

War Eagle, Tim! Great choice and we're glad to have you.

This may be a nice, albeit small, recruiting tool - yes, I know that his uncle won't be hanging around the program, but you'd better believe we just gained a high profile fan. Sometimes things like that matter to a young WR trying to weigh his options. Couldn't hurt, anyway!

You have chosen wisely young man! We welcome you to the best University in the universe!

War Eagle, Tim! Great choice and we're glad to have you.

This may be a nice, albeit small, recruiting tool - yes, I know that his uncle won't be hanging around the program, but you'd better believe we just gained a high profile fan. Sometimes things like that matter to a young WR trying to weigh his options. Couldn't hurt, anyway!

i woundn' be suprised to see Micheal on the sidelines every now again

Correct. Counting Irvin, we now have eight early enrolees. Three counted back, the other five count against this year's class.

Reading further down on that Texas site, it looks like Charlie Strong is cleaning house over there. At least six current Longhorn players will transfer out. The upside of that is that they should have plenty of room to bring in Strong's type of player.

I do hope Auburn flipping at least one and as many as three of his commits encourages Texas to recruit in their own backyard and stay out of the Southeast. It's tough enough recruiting around here as it is without Texas getting into the mix.

Reading further down on that Texas site, it looks like Charlie Strong is cleaning house over there. At least six current Longhorn players will transfer out. The upside of that is that they should have plenty of room to bring in Strong's type of player.

I do hope Auburn flipping at least one and as many as three of his commits encourages Texas to recruit in their own backyard and stay out of the Southeast. It's tough enough recruiting around here as it is without Texas getting into the mix.

Problem is Strong made a mistake when assembling his staff. Most of them don't have Texas ties. Texas would have been better off hiring Baylor or TCU's #1 assistant coach as HC since Briles and Patterson were not going to leave.

Archived