2015 4* ATH Tim Irvin commits to AU!

Dixie1860

Regardless for who gave him that money...everyone in America will say we did it.

Don't care what they think or say.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless for who gave him that money...everyone in America will say we did it.

They didn't need this snapchat picture to say that lol. It literally changes nothing when it comes to the national perception of the AU football program.

I don't think America will have an opinion on it. Texas fans seem to care, and some bottom feeder SEC fans do/will care, but nobody will care as much as Auburn fans (if this thread is any indication).

I really wish these kids would think something through before posting it on the internet. Even high schoolers should have common sense to know that.

I really wish these kids would think something through before posting it on the internet. Even high schoolers should have common sense to know that.

"Common sense isn't very common anymore"

If he weren't Michael Irvin's nephew I might raise an eyebrow to this.

Agree. Timing is highly questionable, but the fact that he is Michael Irvin's nephew makes sense as to how he would have that much cash in his hand.

Oh guys and gals. Enough talk about the pic. Let's celebrate this young man's commitment and starting class tomorrow.

Oh guys and gals. Enough talk about the pic. Let's celebrate this young man's commitment and starting class tomorrow.

Exactly!!

So glad to have this young man on our team!

War Eagle!!

I hate to sound redundant, but T.I. has already started classes; correct?

Thanks for asking so directly FAST.

For those of us who attended almost 50 years ago, before students email address, etc the only way to know for sure was to bump into them as you crossed campus. ^-^ Sometimes I find people give me the obvious answer, but it's not as obvious to me :-\

Glad TI is in school, believe he'll be special.

Archived