Birmingham bowl east carolina vs. Florida

WarTiger

East Carolina has 1st and goal at the 5 with less than 2 mniutes to play. The previous play, East Carolina got a completion and fumbled. The ball went forward after hit by a florida player and East Carolina recovered it at the 5 where we are now. Oh, its 28-20 Florida. 1:24 to play 2nd and goal

well crap. fade route by east carolina and its intercepted in the endzone. That's too bad but he threw it into double coverage so probably not the smartest thing to do. 1:20 to play. EC does have all three timeouts.

lizards get a first down and that will do it. florida will win the birmingham bowl 28-20 baring a massive disaster.

Am I the only one wondering why nobody is talking about Florida's RB Lane pooping himself?

That's gonna be tough to live down. Wow.

Am I the only one wondering why nobody is talking about Florida's RB Lane pooping himself?

Yes I heard it was a really crappy deal! We often say "he got the sh**" knocked out of him but I have never seen it actually happen! Poor guy, I bet he has been getting a hard time from his teammates!

Yes I heard it was a really crappy deal! We often say "he got the sh**" knocked out of him but I have never seen it actually happen! Poor guy, I bet he has been getting a hard time from his teammates!

Crazy thing is the same guy won the MVP haha

Archived