Panthers vs Cardinals Playoff Game

around4ever

Carolina's D came to play. Cardinals catch a break on the punt though.

Kelvin Benjamin has not helped Cam out very much the last two weeks. He has dropped way too many passes to be as good as he has been.

I am getting scared for Cam....he is taking a beating today.

Yes he is. The O Line is having a hard time with this Cardinal Defense.

The Cardinals had 77 total yards in the game. I have never seen an NFL team have 77 total yards.

previous record was 86 yards by the Giants defense against Cleveland in 1958. Cardinals just had too many injuries after that fantastic 9-1 start.

Congrats to Cam. Panthers putting it all together at the right Time. That punt returner needs to learn to get out of the way if he is not going to field it. He was following the ball when he knew he wouldn't field it. Just stupid play on his part. Both of the touchdowns were pretty much gift wrapped by Carolina. I hope they make a run to the SB.

this might sound weird but i would like the panthers to draft Amari Cooper. i doubt he will be available unless they trade up.

Just might be viewed by some as treason to want the enemy. i think cooper is the best wr, maybe best player available in the draft. Cam needs him. I am not a huge nfl fan. I find myself pulling for former Tigers. I had to buy my son a Rams Tre Mason and Panthers Newton jersey. HA if they get traded it will continue to cost me.

Just might be viewed by some as treason to want the enemy. i think cooper is the best wr, maybe best player available in the draft. Cam needs him. I am not a huge nfl fan. I find myself pulling for former Tigers. I had to buy my son a Rams Tre Mason and Panthers Newton jersey. HA if they get traded it will continue to cost me.

Panthers have so many needs. Receiver is definitely one of them. I doubt Cooper is still around by the time they pick though. If he is then by all means snatch him up.

Archived