Curious Timing...

DKW 86

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics--and-royalty-9954397.html

Jeffrey Epstein profile: the billionaire paedophile with links to Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Robert Maxwell – and Prince Andrew

I will let you read it for yourself.

The reason i am posting this is just to remind everyone of that these allegations are from 2006. They are soon gonna be ten years old. Why would allegations from 2006 suddenly get splashed all over the media? Seems Prince Andrew is getting full immunity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-been-secretly-filmed-4915421

And now, what old horn dog gets suddenly dragged into all this crap? Why the the husband of Democratic Front Runner Hillary Clinton, former US President Bill Clinton. Allegations of sex with underage girls just might derail "Mrs Inevitable's" campaign. Just making an observation here. There really is no chance that Hillary isnt the Democrat Nominee, unless a huge scandal destroys her chances. Notice that Epstein has already been in prison for all of this. ALSO NOTICE THAT THERE WERE HIDDEN CAMERAS with thousands of images that have never been seen before. What if someone has found those images and now wants to make them public? How many careers could be ruined with pictures of celebrities and politicians having sex with underage girls?

I am not saying that anyone here is guilty, i am merely pointing out that it is mighty convenient that all this is coming out after the 2014 midterms and just before the 2016 primary season starts when the scandal has been out there since 2006.

I want to just keep an eye on this story. Like i said, nothing going on for almost 8 years and suddenly, supposedly gets immunity.

Sure, if something comes out. I recall Dems trying a similar thing against Romeny, and that story didn't come out.

Isn't the story about Jane Doe #3's recent lawsuit filed against Prince Andrew? Anything else that comes out from this lawsuit is ancillary. In other words, there is no grand conspiracy.

The whole " with links to " really is bothersome. " Links " can infer direct, close relationship, 6 degrees of separation, or they once had lunch in the same deli, but not even the day day, or year.

Well if you read the three stories,

1) Epstein has already been found guilty and done time for pedophilia.

2) Prince Andrew suddenly gets immunity. If he gets Immunity, A.) What is he getting Immunity from? B.)Why is he getting immunity now?

3) Sounds like they are going after someone else. Big Question is WHO? Epstein again? Or Someone else?

The pics never fully turned up in the first trial.

The pics never fully turned up in the first trial.

Either they did or they didn't.

This thing will be rolled into a movie....it's a mess.

How did they keep this out of the Media here is also a great question?

http://www.thedailyb...lose-ranks.html

AND here is your answer: Guests of Jeffrey Epstein included Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Woody Allen (you cant make this crap up), and more to come.

When a photo later surfaced of the two men walking in Central Park that weekend, the British press seized on the story, spinning out weeks of headlines about the 16-year relationship between Epstein and Andrew, with salacious details of underage "masseuses" and even a cozy weekend in Balmoral. Members of parliament began calling for Prince Andrew's resignation as Britain's trade envoy, and when another photo surfaced of Andrew and a 17-year-old concubine Epstein had allegedly "loaned" him splashed across the London tabs, even Britain's business secretary wouldn't confirm the royal could keep his role. But the uproar over "The Prince and The Perv"—as the British headlines screamed—mysteriously drowned in the Mid-Atlantic. New Yorkers barely batted an eye about the scandal-mongering across the pond. "A jail sentence doesn't matter anymore," says David Patrick Columbia, founder of New York Social Diary. "The only thing that gets you shunned in New York society is poverty."

"In the Midwest, where I am from, he would be a social pariah," says Lorna Brett Howard, a political activist and wife of Irving Post Capital CEO and Aeropostale director John Howard. "What I see here is if you have big money or are famous then you get a pass."

“A jail sentence doesn’t matter anymore. The only thing that gets you shunned in New York society is poverty.”

Sure enough, that December night no one mentioned that their handsome host, a gray-haired 58-year-old financier with tanned skin and a joker smile, had just doled out millions of dollars in civil settlements to seven girls who allege that he paid them to perform erotic massages and demeaning sexual acts when they were underage. They are among the 40 victims turned up by an FBI investigation. But at the time, this particular swath of Epstein's elite Rolodex had no idea that the feted royal would soon renounce Epstein as a friend, nor that the royal's ex-wife, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, would hysterically apologize for letting Epstein pay off some of her debts.

No, back then Epstein was mid-makeover. He had monarchy in-house and famous faces at his table. Former Bear Stearns CEO James Cayne had just endorsed Epstein on his science foundation's website (which has been since removed). It seemed Epstein had joined the ranks of former President Clinton, director Roman Polanski, and former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, whose sex scandals faded in comparison with their celebrity. The conventional wisdom among his friends was that Epstein has been victimized by greedy, morally dubious teenage girls and unscrupulous lawyers. "I've never condoned paying for sex, but if the young lady lied about her age it's her own fault," explained one socialite, who along with hedge-fund manager Wilbur Ross and real-estate magnate Leon Black hobnobbed with Epstein at a Southampton movie screening just two months after his release

http://www.realclear...e_case_was.html

Coulter Lambastes Media Over Epstein Rape Case: This Is What Media Thought UVA Rape Case Was

I dont care fopr the banshees, like Coulter, in the press, but this is just so spot on. We heard from the faux outrage squad about the UVA Faux rape case. Does anyone see this one blowing up in American Media?

"Involves Bush Administration and EVEN Ken Starr..."

...Didnt think so.

Archived