ESPN's Stuart Scott has died

WarTiger

Very sad, he will be missed. Perhaps my favorite ESPN anchor. God bless his family.

We lost a great man in Stuart Scott. This quote is one I keep close:

"What matters is how you live, why you live, and the manner in which you live."

-Stuart Scott

I always thought he was by far the coolest sportscaster on any network. Today you have finally beat cancer. R.I.H. #BOOYAH

There was never one like him before. There will never be another one like him after. He was the sports voice of an entire generation. He was the inspiration for many young reporters and athletes. He was the best at a time when SportsCenter needed the best. He was the absolute coolest in the profession. He changed the way sports reporting and sportsdesk anchoring was done. Kudos to ESPN for allowing him to do it and letting him be himself. Stuart Scott will be missed and remembered. With all due respect to him - BOOYAH!! Stuart Scott...

There was never one like him before. There will never be another one like him after. He was the sports voice of an entire generation. He was the inspiration for many young reporters and athletes. He was the best at a time when SportsCenter needed the best. He was the absolute coolest in the profession. He changed the way sports reporting and sportsdesk anchoring was done. Kudos to ESPN for allowing him to do it and letting him be himself. Stuart Scott will be missed and remembered. With all due respect to him - BOOYAH!! Stuart Scott...

He was "as cool as the other side of the pillow!" I always liked his tv personality and his ESPY speech confirmed my admiration for him.

RIP, Stuart Scott!

RIP fellow big "C" fighter. See you on the other side when God is through with me. BOOYAH, you fought the good fight, you have finished the course on this side. Your legacy is those two beautiful daughters.

GREAT Human. God Bless his Family.

Archived