McLoofus

B8oD0gtCIAAjFwg.jpg

Ryan Davis, WR

Saint Petersburg, FL (Lakewood)

Ht: 5-9.5 | Wt: 167

- Recruiter: Lashlee (P)

- OV to Auburn 1/16/15

247 Sports 4* (No. 36 WR)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 64, No.8 WR)

Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Auburn, Cincinnati, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Southern, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Maryland, Memphis, Miami (Fl), Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, Ohio State, South Florida, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas Tech, UCF, UCLA and Wake Forest, among others.

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dexter McCluster is still listed at almost the exact same size. Trindon Holliday is both shorter and lighter.

Kid is a 4* WR. I'm sure the recruiting services who ranked him as such are aware of his dimensions.

Yikes this guy would need to be pretty shifty as to avoid getting killed.

Why? You act like he's the first 5'9 receiver on the planet. There have been countless receivers his size that have not only avoided "getting killed", but have excelled. Tavon Austin was 5'8 1/2 and 174 pounds coming out of WVU.

I watched only half of the highlight video but it was enough.....I want this kid because he is pure hell to tackle in the open field.....it ain't fair for the defense....I sat here and just imagined what could be done with this guy....he is small but I am pretty sure that he is as big as omac was, and he would be something to watch on the speed sweep, not to mention catching passes out of the slot......what i like is that when he cuts and jukes, he s going forward and not standing in the same place, or going backwards........this guy is on my list of must haves

I just watched his Hudl highlights. He has the moves and the speed. He reminds me of Stanton Truitt. They both played HS QB, they are both short and they have speed and moves.

Kid is a slightly bigger version of Isaiah Mckensie at UGA. He is quick as a whip. Can really stop and change direction quickly. Very very elusive. Gotta make room for a guy like that. Speed kills and put that in Gus's offense, whew, look out!!!

• 2 weeks later...

First we had Byron Cowart asking people to follow Ryan Davis, and then we get this:

Ryan Davis@thaRD5 2h2 hours ago

Follow my homie @javariusdavis1 Lockdown corner we gone do big things together next year 1f4af.png1f60f.png

It's just Twitter, but you have to like.

Interesting considering javarius Davis was in AU this weekend

That tweet doesn't sound like recruiting games. Does he have any more visits?

Jason Caldwell retweeted

gXEcL1ge_bigger.jpeg Corey Bender@Corey_Bender 7m7 minutes ago

Four-star ATH Javarius Davis relished his time at #Auburn & has cancelled his #Georgia visit http://auburn.scout....ime-at-auburn … @ChadSimmons_ @ITATJason

That tweet doesn't sound like recruiting games. Does he have any more visits?

This is Javarius Davis not Ryan Davis

Archived