austudnt23

AUApostle

Austudnt23 is probably the board's most reliable poster. The only miss I remember him having was Evans last year. So far this year he has predicted the following, and I think it would be wise to put weight in these predictions:

Ivey = AU

Holland = AU

Burt = AU

Cowart = he likes our chances

Godwin = we have a chance with him (back on Dec 27th)

OMG!!!!! I'm being positive! Muschamp and Trob can pull this! Will change the direction of Auburn's program more than the Vincent Jackson recruitment!

Ok, now that's out of the way, I'M putting on my nega barner. After following and living through Dee Finley, BJ Scott, Jermon Fortson, Brent Calloway, Foster, Evans...I'M done getting hopes up until after nsd.

Hell, I watched Cyrus K. commit on live tv on nsd and still didn't sign.

I'M not getting my hopes up until I see Cowert lay Leonard Furnette out in BR next year.

Rant off.

OMG!!!!! I'm being positive! Muschamp and Trob can pull this! Will change the direction of Auburn's program more than the Vincent Jackson recruitment!

Ok, now that's out of the way, I'M putting on my nega barner. After following and living through Dee Finley, BJ Scott, Jermon Fortson, Brent Calloway, Foster, Evans...I'M done getting hopes up until after nsd.

Hell, I watched Cyrus K. commit on live tv on nsd and still didn't sign.

I'M not getting my hopes up until I see Cowert lay Leonard Furnette out in BR next year.

Rant off.

Don't forget about Yeldon.

Regardless of how good your inside source is these are just high schools kids...emphasis on the kids. They tend to change their mind when they feel like it. There aren't any guarantees until NSD. But in saying that it is nice to have that information that they are leaning our way.

Regardless of how good your inside source is these are just high schools kids...emphasis on the kids. They tend to change their mind when they feel like it. There aren't any guarantees until NSD. But in saying that it is nice to have that information that they are leaning our way.

23 is usually pretty good for information. As you said these are 18 year olds that can change their mind. Until that LOI is faxed in, I will reserve my outlook.

23 is usually pretty good for information. As you said these are 18 year olds that can change their mind. Until that LOI is faxed in, I will reserve my outlook.

I'm not saying he isn't I was just stating with everyone listing times we thought we had a guarantee and they ended up switching on us is due to them just being kids and not bad information. So I'm like you I want to see something signed before I buy into it.

Wish we could flip an Alabama log standing commitment on signing day. Have him on ESPN with 4 hats in front of him. Alabama, LSU, Gorgia and Tennesee. After he thanks God for allowing him to play football an then thanks his mom and dad, he starts to reach the Alabama hat but stops and hen he reaches under a table and pulls out and puts on an Auburn hat then he signs wih us on live TV.

Wish we could flip an Alabama log standing commitment on signing day. Have him on ESPN with 4 hats in front of him. Alabama, LSU, Gorgia and Tennesee. After he thanks God for allowing him to play football an then thanks his mom and dad, he starts to reach the Alabama hat but stops and hen he reaches under a table and pulls out and puts on an Auburn hat then he signs wih us on live TV.

I had no idea log standing was an NCAA sport. Go figure.

I guess it is and it must be popular if they televise commitments live. War Damn Log Standing!!!

Probably only in Gorgia.

I think it's one of those things you wear a kilt while doing and may involve drinking pints of ale.

Then the axe throwing starts.

Pretty vile what he did to that hen. At least have some slap and tickle fights first.

• 4 weeks later...

Other than good info on KJ, he's gone quiet late this recruiting cycle. Care to chime in on predictions, austudnt23? Also, anybody heard from Jonesy lately?

Other than good info on KJ, he's gone quiet late this recruiting cycle. Care to chime in on predictions, austudnt23? Also, anybody heard from Jonesy lately?

Jonesy posts regularly on the SECRANT AU site.

23 has a very busy life now so he doesn't have time to post.

The only nugget Jonesy has gotten lately I posted in the Slayton thread. Jonesy mainly sticks to the AU SEC rant forums.

23 has a very busy life now so he doesn't have time to post.

The only nugget Jonesy has gotten lately I posted in the Slayton thread. Jonesy mainly sticks to the AU SEC rant forums.

Can you give me Jonesy's user name on secrant? I can't find him.

It's TheJones.

Anyhow, I'll try to use AUF this week for updates. The guys here do a great job providing an Auburn atmosphere that the SECRant lacks. Venture there at your own risk.

It's TheJones.

Anyhow, I'll try to use AUF this week for updates. The guys here do a great job providing an Auburn atmosphere that the SECRant lacks. Venture there at your own risk.

Thanks. I'll keep that in my mind. WE!

Archived