Ellitor?

PigskinPat

He still posts on other boards but haven't seen him around here.

Not true ... he's taking a break from all message boards for a while to focus on some personal matters.

Not true ... he's taking a break from all message boards for a while to focus on some personal matters.

he posted on the rant yesterday..

I'm just the messenger ... ;)

Regardless, I do know he's taking a bit of a break ... I expect him to be back though.

I'm just the messenger ... ;)/>

Regardless, I do know he's taking a bit of a break ... I expect him to be back though.

Yeah he said that he was taking a break but hasn't stopped posting over there. As much as he dislikes me, I do hope he returns.

He probably saw what the "Muschamp's Defensive Staff" thread turned into and said screw it, I've already been to kindergarten, why go back.

E is minimally posting on the rant. Primarily to rib people. Otherwise, he is Twitter only. He is getting everything order. It is a new year. He had to take a long time out after last year because the people on this board ripped him and others up after the Evans fiasco.

He will come back but he is probably not going to create individual recruiting profiles or any thing else that is time consuming. I can imagine he will take a more passive role on this board by answering any questions we may have, or thumping our heads if we get something wrong lol

I've heard he and accepted the offer of another recruiting "insider" to meet at the local dollar general where they had a battle royal to settle who the king of sources was...sadly, E had too much Mexican food the night before and suffered a blow out in the 3rd round. He is now regrouping and preparing a comeback. Just what I've heard, so TIFWIW.

I've heard he and accepted the offer of another recruiting "insider" to meet at the local dollar general where they had a battle royal to settle who the king of sources was...sadly, E had too much Mexican food the night before and suffered a blow out in the 3rd round. He is now regrouping and preparing a comeback. Just what I've heard, so TIFWIW.

I heard this too. I can't give out any sources or any links but I have exclusive inside information covering this story.

Maybe it's time for another AUF poll.

Who do you trust most with predictions:

Ellitor

WE6

student23

Other

All those people have been wrong before, because everybody is wrong sometimes. I think I've had words with all of them one time or another. It's only personal or serious when someone takes it personal.

Maybe it's time for another AUF poll.

Who do you trust most with predictions:

Ellitor

WE6

student23

Other

E never claimed inside knowledge but he was always able to find out a lot. E is friends with 23 and got a lot from him. 23 is an insider.

Archived