Jameis Gone

AUFlyer99

If Jameis thought Oregon beat the Heisamn out of him, he's scared to death to think what 2015 would bring his way.That target on his chest just got 100 times bigger everyone saw what the Ducks did to him. BTW,did saw see what the F$U players after the beat down? instead of shaking the hands of the Oregon players, those thugs headed for their locker room.

Coker should have stayed. lol

I keep trying to tell my Bammer idiot friends that if Coker was that good, Jimbo would have kept him at Felony State.

If Jameis thought Oregon beat the Heisamn out of him, he's scared to death to think what 2015 would bring his way.That target on his chest just got 100 times bigger everyone saw what the Ducks did to him. BTW,did saw see what the F$U players after the beat down? instead of shaking the hands of the Oregon players, those thugs headed for their locker room.

Not to defend FSU, but I saw some complaints about this elsewhere and some Oregon fans said that FSU was encouraged to leave the field ASAP. This was so the ceremony wrap up stuff could occur quickly.

Not surprised that WInston is getting out. Would be stupid for him to stay another year.

Those bad azz LB's and DE's in the NFL are going to light him up big time. He better go play baseball.

The guy can play and be a star if, and that's a big if, he gets his head on straight and does what he's supposed to do to be a top NFL qb.

Not to defend FSU, but I saw some complaints about this elsewhere and some Oregon fans said that FSU was encouraged to leave the field ASAP. This was so the ceremony wrap up stuff could occur quickly.

Not surprised that WInston is getting out. Would be stupid for him to stay another year.

Herbstreit must have been out of the loop on that one because he was giving FSU grief for not manning up and shaking Oregon's hands.

Herbstreit must have been out of the loop on that one because he was giving FSU grief for not manning up and shaking Oregon's hands.

That is just what I read from some Oregon fans. I can't stand FSU even before they had Winston, so I was just trying to be fair.

Please God dont let my Bucs take that guy

NFL guys on ESPN say if you need a step in plug and play QB then you take Winston. If you have an established QB, then you run him over the coals and distance yourself from him.

Basically do what you need to win.

I understand that. However I cannot root for that guy. I'll take 100000 losing seasons with Glennon or McCown before i ever support winston. Please Lord Marcus turn pro

I don't blame you. They just happen to have been discussing him and the process when I read that and thought I would relay it.

Yeah really. Who is the next guy there anyway?

Heard rumors of Braxton Miller transferring from OSU

FSU may need an instant "fix" since the next Heisman candidate transferred to Bama last season.

I understand that. However I cannot root for that guy. I'll take 100000 losing seasons with Glennon or McCown before i ever support winston. Please Lord Marcus turn pro

I don't blame you. They just happen to have been discussing him and the process when I read that and thought I would relay it.

I got ya. Not trying to shoot the messenger! I appreciate the insite

Yeah really. Who is the next guy there anyway?

Heard rumors of Braxton Miller transferring from OSU

Been reading about this also. Supposedly LSU is now in the mix for his services as well.

Hope the Titans don't take this guy but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him end up in Nashville. It's a pretty tough decision for them actually (assuming he isn't #1).

Sorry, but he has Bust written all over him.

It was not much of a secret in small circles that he would have to go pro. With the negativity he caused the school, they supported him until his last game this year.

Dad says he made up his mind, but TIFWIW, his options were limited. All I got!

Archived