Jameis Gone

AUFlyer99

I can understand him getting the hell out of Dodge, er, Tallahassee, before the school/police/boosters grow tired of kissing his criminal a$$. Nothing more to be achieved there, and NFL signing bonus plus 1-2 year's salary before getting cut could set him up for life if he invests wisely and lives modestly. (Although I have real doubt about his ability to do either... :-\ )

Please God dont let my Bucs take that guy

NFL guys on ESPN say if you need a step in plug and play QB then you take Winston. If you have an established QB, then you run him over the coals and distance yourself from him.

Basically do what you need to win.

Tough to plug and play with his attitude and off the field issues. Johnny Manzel in Cleveland says hello!

NFL guys on ESPN say if you need a step in plug and play QB then you take Winston. If you have an established QB, then you run him over the coals and distance yourself from him.

Tough to plug and play with his attitude and off the field issues. Johnny Manzel in Cleveland says hello!

I think he will flop also, most likely end up in jail to be honest. They were basing the risk off of his physical skills.

Even if you ignore Winston's *alleged* rape, theft, property damage, etc., I wouldn't even let it cross my mind to draft him. He had a terrible year this year and I don't see his game translating well to the NFL. On almost 100 more passing attempts this year (as compared to 2013) he had slightly less yards, 15 LESS touchdowns, and 8 MORE interceptions. He stares down receivers, makes poor decisions, and moves around the field like he's playing in two feet of loose sand.

Even if you ignore Winston's *alleged* rape, theft, property damage, etc., I wouldn't even let it cross my mind to draft him. He had a terrible year this year and I don't see his game translating well to the NFL. On almost 100 more passing attempts this year (as compared to 2013) he had slightly less yards, 15 LESS touchdowns, and 8 MORE interceptions. He stares down receivers, makes poor decisions, and moves around the field like he's playing in two feet of loose sand.

Many a quarterback does that. It's actually a rare thing to see a college quarterback not do that. A quarterback with the proper coaching can overcome that tendency, if they have the right attitude and physical ability. He has the physical ability but the attitude is sorely lacking. Not having Benjamin was a factor as well. Receivers like that don't come along every day.

I think he will flop also, most likely end up in jail to be honest. They were basing the risk off of his physical skills.

Only thing that'd change the situation is for fan's to refrain from watching his games. If fans of opposing teams across the nation simply grabbed the remote it'd put an end to these type of guys making it big. So, no he'll likely shine as bright as any other thug we claim to disdain.

Only thing that'd change the situation is for fan's to refrain from watching his games. If fans of opposing teams across the nation simply grabbed the remote it'd put an end to these type of guys making it big. So, no he'll likely shine as bright as any other thug we claim to disdain.

Quarterbacks with lousy attitudes don't last long in the NFL. JFF, if he doesn't change, will be out in very short order.

Archived