Black Guerrilla Family gang sends armed man to ‘test security’ at Baltimore police station

autigeremt

THAT is the situation that has been created. Now, the police must deal with it......and they will.

Honestly I am surprised that something like this has not happened before. Or perhaps it has and just didn't get the press it is now.

Gangs and the police have been going at it legally (the ones doing their job the right way) and illegally (like the ones in Chicago that tortured to force false confessions, robbed the gangs and sold their drugs, used their authority to make gangs work illegally for them etc) for decades.

The manner with how this is dealt with will be important, as this could be the powder keg that finally ignites the full blown gang vs. officer war that many believe has been coming for the last 20 years.

I'm sure the TSA will be up to the task.

<_<

He was up to the task! article-0-19304FF600000578-446_634x423.jpg The gunman shot TSA Officer Gerardo I. Hernandez, age 39, at the airport. Hernandez was pronounced dead after arriving at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center,[9][10] although coroner officials asserted that he was dead within a few minutes of getting shot.[11] Hernandez is the first TSA officer in the twelve-year history of the agency to have been killed on the job.[12][13] A behavior detection officer, Hernandez had immigrated to the United States from El Salvador at age 15.[14] According to an autopsy report, Hernandez was shot 12 times, with his heart being grazed several times and his bladder and intestines pierced. More than 40 bullet fragments were also lodged in his body, and he died within two to five minutes after being shot.[

As per usual Raptor, he has no point on that front. :jossun:

It doesn't. I just get irked at stupid comments about the TSA.

My question was about the TSA being brought in in the first place. Which wasn't of your doing.

My question was about the TSA being brought in in the first place. Which wasn't of your doing.

Roger that. My apologies to the involvement in the derailment of the topic.

He hasn't yet figured out that they are LEO's.

TSA screeners or agents are called Transportation security officers, but it is only a vanity title along with the uniform and badges meant to improve morale in the TSA. They are not sworn law enforcement officers. They also receive no firearms training.

He hasn't yet figured out that they are LEO's.

TSA screeners or agents are called Transportation security officers, but it is only a vanity title along with the uniform and badges meant to improve morale in the TSA. They are not sworn law enforcement officers. They also receive no firearms training.

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't get Raptor's post at all.

Archived