bama signing Jonathan Taylor

McLoofus

I believe it was Rush Limbaugh(sp?), maybe someone should e-mail him and ask his thoughts, LOL I'm sure it will be ok now

This is the truth I kid you not. Very reliable sources have reported that Rush Limbaugh has been dating Chris Kardashian for the past couple of months. I know this sounds crazy, but the sources are very reliable and I have to believe them.

I believe it was Rush Limbaugh(sp?), maybe someone should e-mail him and ask his thoughts, LOL I'm sure it will be ok now

This is the truth I kid you not. Very reliable sources have reported that Rush Limbaugh has been dating Chris Kardashian for the past couple of months. I know this sounds crazy, but the sources are very reliable and I have to believe them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can say that again.

If this kid goes to prison I hope he takes Saban's reputation with him.

I would rather see this kid get himself straightened out, but in no way, shape or form do I think Nicky is doing this for any reason other than to stop a running QB from making him look obsolete. The SOB has truly sold himself to the devil.

I talked with a uat booster today. He is actually a graduate, law school graduate and a pretty decent (as far as bammers go) guy and football fan. He is not at all thrilled with this move by lil nicki. He said quite a few of his buddies felt the same way. He was actually shocked that Bill Battle went along with it. He thinks that since the kid was already on pretrial diversion and removed from the diversion program after his July arrest that there will be a court trial, probable conviction and possible prison time. If this happens he will be suspended from school and football. He does not think the kid will see a football field for a game.

Battle "went along with it"? Battle MUST clear everything THROUGH the munchkin!!!

I talked with a uat booster today. He is actually a graduate, law school graduate and a pretty decent (as far as bammers go) guy and football fan. He is not at all thrilled with this move by lil nicki. He said quite a few of his buddies felt the same way. He was actually shocked that Bill Battle went along with it. He thinks that since the kid was already on pretrial diversion and removed from the diversion program after his July arrest that there will be a court trial, probable conviction and possible prison time. If this happens he will be suspended from school and football. He does not think the kid will see a football field for a game.

Battle "went along with it"? Battle MUST clear everything THROUGH the munchkin!!!

And you know this how? Is this just your opinion or do you have inside information?

And you know this how? Is this just your opinion or do you have inside information?

you think Nick is going to allow anyone else to have any say so over his football team?

I don't understand why they did this because it's not like they are in desperate need. Not a good move....

If Saban didn't need to do it, he wouldn't have done it. Therein lies the answer to "Why?".

Let's see how fast this story will die. It's already heading that way. The local media is not going to hold Saban's feet to the fire over this. In fact, my opinion is that if this kid screws up again and Saban has to kick him off the team, the media will go after Tayor for squandering the opportunity Lord Saban gave him.

Let's see how fast this story will die. It's already heading that way. The local media is not going to hold Saban's feet to the fire over this. In fact, my opinion is that if this kid screws up again and Saban has to kick him off the team, the media will go after Tayor for squandering the opportunity Lord Saban gave him.

Well, "if" the kid screws up again he will have squandered a great opportunity ~ just like any kid that gets kicked off of one team and gets a second chance elsewhere (we have a few in AU jerseys) it's up to the kid to take advantage of their chances. The SEC is saturated with talented kids, why take a risk on a kid that got the boot from another program? This win at all costs mentality has permeated the college coaching ranks like never before.

The ones in AU jerseys didn't beat up their girlfriends and have possible federal charges hanging over their heads. Buying a stolen laptop or even trying to cash a check multiple times do not come close to the crime Taylor has been chared with.

The ones in AU jerseys didn't beat up their girlfriends and have possible federal charges hanging over their heads. Buying a stolen laptop or even trying to cash a check multiple times do not come close to the crime Taylor has been chared with.

Very true - he brings nothing but negative PR to any program that's why I can't see why a coach would take this risk. The SEC is loaded with the best talent in the country and evenmore talent is waiting in line to sign on with SEC programs, why take a PR hit like this?

I don't understand why they did this because it's not like they are in desperate need. Not a good move....

If Saban didn't need to do it, he wouldn't have done it. Therein lies the answer to "Why?".

Power is exactly right. They evidently have a talent gap at the nosetackle position for a couple of years.

Archived