watching AU play basketball is more frustrating than

tombigbeetiger

give him another game or two before that decision is made.....its frustrating being an AU basketball fan because it doesn't matter who the players are or who coaches the team, the same things keep happening since cliff Ellis's two great years....I know pearl will get it fixed , but I don't know if I can survive another year of the same stuff that I saw under lebo and barbee

So you'd really entertain the notion of getting rid of potentially the best hire in AU bball history before the end of the season?

If fans are going to give up that easily, we might as well kill the program.

So you'd really entertain the notion of getting rid of potentially the best hire in AU bball history before the end of the season?

No, he would entertain being sarcastic. No one wants BP gone. Just people being "over-the-top" to be funny.

Nothing to see here.

No, he would entertain being sarcastic. No one wants BP gone. Just people being "over-the-top" to be funny.

Nothing to see here.

Based on the way some of the people think, not much would surprise me.

Fire Bruce Pearl amirite

are you really that dumb?......good grief, lighten up a little

Lol.

It was a facetious post. One you already responded to, but then decided to come back and ask if I had an intelligence deficiency.

Only a competitor could actually entertain the idea of us getting rid of Pearl. He and the rifleman are the best coaching team AU has had in their BBall program. This is a building year, but great A BBall is right around the corner. We have had some good signs and some struggling signs. Should be expected.

Motion for thread lock, do I hear a second?

I don't like trigger-happy behavior on the part of mods. If it's truly pointless it will die its own timely death.

Motion for thread lock, do I hear a second?

I don't like trigger-happy behavior on the part of mods. If it's truly pointless it will die its own timely death.

You and I see eye to eye on a lot of things, sir.

Archived