Kris Frost returning ...

RunInRed

I love that BV took the opportunity to take a dig at Frost and McKinzy in a thread celebrating their decisions to return. Way to keep it classy, big fella.

is it a dig to tell the truth?

It's redundant, it's completely unnecessary and irrelevant, and whether or not it's the truth is debatable.

It's interesting that you jump to the aid of a total and complete troll who was getting called out as such in one thread and then defend the right to denigrate our players in another.

well boo freaking hoo Get over it. Get over the self righteous bs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that BV took the opportunity to take a dig at Frost and McKinzy in a thread celebrating their decisions to return. Way to keep it classy, big fella.

It's redundant, it's completely unnecessary and irrelevant, and whether or not it's the truth is debatable.

It's interesting that you jump to the aid of a total and complete troll who was getting called out as such in one thread and then defend the right to denigrate our players in another.

Nice! I love it when the PISTOL HOT TAKES come with a side of unintentional irony.

This great news for sure. This is the best decision he could make. He and Cass could be the best LB tandem in the SEC or maybe all of college football. I wish him the best throughout his life and know he will make a fine NFL linebacker in a few years no doubt.

It wasn't a dig but, let me ask you...do you think they played as good as they could in 2014? Personally, I dont think they played anywhere near their potential. Thats the way i see it. Thats all.

Damn dude, Why dont you totally pervert what I was saying? Im not a troll and I wasn't denigrating anyone. These forums are built on opinions and I believe both of those guys can be A LOT better than what they showed in 2014. i dont see how that is what you call denigrating a player.

I think it's safe to say if coaching changes hadn't been made they both would have bolted

Good point.

And assuming we get a few high ranked recruits we wouldn't have otherwise gotten, CWM's "return" to AU is resulting in an immediate pay-off.

Damn dude, Why dont you totally pervert what I was saying? Im not a troll and I wasn't denigrating anyone. These forums are built on opinions and I believe both of those guys are A LOT better than what they showed in 2014. i dont see how that is what you call denigrating a player.

Not calling you a troll. The troll thing was in response to another thread that... nevermind. Was calling somebody else a troll.

After a reread of your comment, I realize that it could be read a couple different ways. I chose the wrong way. Sincere apologies.

But somebody else will denigrate a player unnecessarily and inaccurately and I'll probably open my dumb mouth again.

Man, you're on a roll as of late.

Damn dude, Why dont you totally pervert what I was saying? Im not a troll and I wasn't denigrating anyone. These forums are built on opinions and I believe both of those guys are A LOT better than what they showed in 2014. i dont see how that is what you call denigrating a player.

Not calling you a troll. The troll thing was in response to another thread that... nevermind. Was calling somebody else a troll.

After a reread of your comment, I realize that it could be read a couple different ways. I chose the wrong way. Sincere apologies.

But somebody else will denigrate a player unnecessarily and inaccurately and I'll probably open my dumb mouth again.

Its all good, Honestly, I never intended for my take to sound like I was running either player down. I do believe they have plenty enough talent to play at an all conference level. Hopefully their decision to return will be the best decision of their lives both personally and professionally. Oh and BTW, Im happy about it because experience is so important and they've got that in spades.

Its all good, Honestly, I never intended for my take to sound like I was running either player down. I do believe they have plenty enough talent to play at an all conference level. Hopefully their decision to return will be the best decision of their lives both personally and professionally. Oh and BTW, Im happy about it because experience is so important and they've got that in spades.

Right there with ya. A lot of potential was left on the field on that side of the ball this season, some of theirs included. Really hoping we finally landed on the right coach to coax the talent out of these kids.

Again, my apologies for my misunderstanding. WDE

"Being able to be coached by Coach Muschamp was definitely one of the biggest factors playing into this," he said. "It just seemed like all the stars were in line for me. I'm on track to graduate this summer, and talking to Coach Muschamp, and talking to him pretty much every day since he's been back Auburn, he went to great lengths to really help me get all the feedback from NFL scouts. He's showed me how much he knows and his knowledge about previous guys who have left, it seemed like he really cared. You can tell he cares about his guys. He's been only around for 2½ weeks in Auburn, and he's already showing how much he cares about the guys, and how much he cares about me. That went a long way for me."

BOOM!!!! I would loved to have played for Coach Boom!

This is great news! Our younger players at LB will really benefit from the leadership of both Frost and McKinzy, as well as from the time to develop in Muschamp's system before being asked to be the man. I hope we have the kind of season that makes everyone coming back glad they did!

I like the fact that they (including all the JRs that didn't leave early) feel they have the potential to come back and fight for a championship. That says good things IMO.

I like the fact that they (including all the JRs that didn't leave early) feel they have the potential to come back and fight for a championship. That says good things IMO.

I agree. They need to be hungry. I think the "we were only 13 seconds away" mantra this past season was not a good motivating factor in retrospect.

wde

I agree. They need to be hungry. I think the "we were only 13 seconds away" mantra this past season was not a good motivating factor in retrospect.

wde

Hindsight a great gift ...form message board gods

wde

Hindsight a great gift ...form message board gods

Which gods are you referring to (and which "form" should these message board gods take)? Of course, hindsight is a great gift. As Pat Dye said in a haze of Jack Daniels, hindsight is 50/50,

wde

It's good for them and their long term future when it comes to professional football. It's good for Auburn to have them back with their ability. With the right coaching, I think they will dramatically improve and being seniors, they can provide that leadership that is so badly needed.

IMO...Young, McKinzy, Frost and Duke all know they underachieved in individual play as well as accomplishing the team goals this year. Yea, I speculate that feedback from the NFL Advisory Board had an impact on their decision to return another year as well as CGM and other coaches.

This years team had better talent than it showed on the field. Whatever the reasons...Poor Play calling at Times, Team Leadership and Chemistry, Off the Field Issues, Coaching Schemes and Techniques, Stupid Penalties, etc. (you can fill in your on reason(s). CGM has shown that he is going to get things corrected with the coaching changes that have been made. I also believe he is not only disappointed but maybe a little embarrassed with himself and the teams performance this year. Seeing the changes that CGM is making just solidifies their trust in CGM and Auburn. The opportunity to improve their personal stock as well as an opportunity to win the SEC, play for another NC and redeem themselves may play a role also. I for one, think they have shown great character in wanting to return for the senior year, make some wrongs right and go out on top!!!

Archived