Don't listen now ! Rush doing more race baiting !!!

AURaptor

Yeah, history tells us that racism wouldn't exist without the black racists who kept bringing it up. Had they learned their proper place and not rock the boat it would have remained a non-issue. :-\

I find the obsession with black racism to be very revealing.

The obsession with Al Sharpton is just humorous.

actually to put a little finer point on it the topic is Al Sharpton, specifically, not the entire black racce There is no obsession here but there is also no denial which seems to afflict those on the left who prefer to minimize the antics of a proven criminal

"proven criminal"?

Yep , "study up" >:D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, history tells us that racism wouldn't exist without the black racists who kept bringing it up. Had they learned their proper place and not rock the boat it would have remained a non-issue. :-\

I find the obsession with black racism to be very revealing.

The obsession with Al Sharpton is just humorous.

actually to put a little finer point on it the topic is Al Sharpton, specifically, not the entire black racce There is no obsession here but there is also no denial which seems to afflict those on the left who prefer to minimize the antics of a proven criminal

"proven criminal"?

Yep , "study up" >:D

So he's been convicted of a crime?

Stuff like that...please don't try to tell me that Sharpton has a great national influence in African Americans because he don't. Criticize Sharpton all you want go ahead but that's your opinion and I have mine I'll criticize them both. They both stir up race stuff to make money

That you dont have the good judgement to differentiate between the operations of these 2 people leads me to believe you simply aren't aware of the extremes in the differences as they really are. No problem, you can have it your way here with no further ado.

The fact that you don't have the awareness to see they are both hypocrites is sad. But hey more power to you

You changing the debate now? Why dont you explain Limbaugh's hypocrisy for me. I gave you a link that laid out Sharption's criminal past. I'd love to see something similar for Limbaugh but spare me the drug thing. That is not the same as orchestrating hoaxes to fuel the flames of imaginary racism.

Well hell I guess you win lol. Show you his rap sheet but spare you the drugs lol. Meanwhile you say Garner wouldn't be dead if he wasn't breaking the law selling those cigarettes.....You dudes trip me out

And there is no debate. You pretty much say Sharpton is scum. I say him and rush are scum. You want to have an argument as to why rush isn't as bad as Sharpton, I'm not interested I don't like either one, they both are flawed in their character neither one are heroes. Any other debate you are arguing with yourself

Stuff like that...please don't try to tell me that Sharpton has a great national influence in African Americans because he don't. Criticize Sharpton all you want go ahead but that's your opinion and I have mine I'll criticize them both. They both stir up race stuff to make money

That you dont have the good judgement to differentiate between the operations of these 2 people leads me to believe you simply aren't aware of the extremes in the differences as they really are. No problem, you can have it your way here with no further ado.

The fact that you don't have the awareness to see they are both hypocrites is sad. But hey more power to you

You changing the debate now? Why dont you explain Limbaugh's hypocrisy for me. I gave you a link that laid out Sharption's criminal past. I'd love to see something similar for Limbaugh but spare me the drug thing. That is not the same as orchestrating hoaxes to fuel the flames of imaginary racism.

Well hell I guess you win lol. Show you his rap sheet but spare you the drugs lol. Meanwhile you say Garner wouldn't be dead if he wasn't breaking the law selling those cigarettes.....You dudes trip me out

Nice straw men and there are several. I said that obscene liberal tax policies on cigarettes lead garner to 38 previous arrests for the same illegal activities. He was known as the cigarette man. That kind of repeated familiarity obviously bred contempt that ran both ways. The guy resisted and was subject to unnecessary force but to ignore the underlying realities of that scenario is to sustain your denial.

And there is no debate. You pretty much say Sharpton is scum. I say him and rush are scum. You want to have an argument as to why rush isn't as bad as Sharpton, I'm not interested I don't like either one, they both are flawed in their character neither one are heroes. Any other debate you are arguing with yourself

The difference between me and you is it seems this is an emotional tropic for you. Moreover, Im glad to have the acquaintance of someone who is not flawed..you. That point about being flawed is redundant, irrelevant and of no consequence

There is more than THAT in differences believe you me and this is not emotional at all for me. If anything it's emotional to you because you want to argue me down to a point where rush is an outstanding citizen when I could care less. Then you want to make pretend Sharpton is influential to African American culture which he isn't. You just want to do some debating about nothing and I'm not interested. Then you just said this stupid comment about me not being flawed when you and the other rush supporter are the ones who want to pretend that if you speak against rush you are ignorant or can't think.....if the point of being flawed is irrelevant then why talk about a rap sheet period? You're the one who brought it up, but of course told me to spare you any arrest having to do with drugs....fancy that

So Sharpton isn't influential with blacks? Then tell me why he was leading a pack of protestors chanting "kill cops now" and in a few days it happened.

Montel Williams@Montel_Williams Jan 7

Anyone who thinks Sharpton, even Obama really has that much influence over black community has a lot to learn... Denial is a dangerous vice

Good article. Surprised you shared it. Maybe there is hope for you yet (jk).

No maybe there's hope that you'll expand your mind.

So Sharpton isn't influential with blacks? Then tell me why he was leading a pack of protestors chanting "kill cops now" and in a few days it happened.

Make no mistake, Al Sharpton has a huge influence on a very large minority community. Namely the poor African American block.

Most non-poverished, educated, highly intellectual African Americans cast him aside long ago.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::clap:

Nice straw men and there are several. I said that obscene liberal tax policies on cigarettes lead garner to 38 previous arrests for the same illegal activities. He was known as the cigarette man. That kind of repeated familiarity obviously bred contempt that ran both ways. The guy resisted and was subject to unnecessary force but to ignore the underlying realities of that scenario is to sustain your denial.

One thing I love about weasels is they never try to just cut their losses and give up on a stupid position.

It's fascinating.

Make no mistake, Al Sharpton has a huge influence on a very large minority community. Namely the poor African American block.

Most non-poverished, educated, highly intellectual African Americans cast him aside long ago.

NOT TRUE

NOT TRUE

Very true.

AUUSN.....it must be awful to have as much anger as you seem to have. Don't the NAVY offer anger mgm't classes?

Why is it everybody have anger issues and chips on their shoulders but you don't? Seriously though IMO there is only one person on this entire forum that generally has a bad attitude but I haven't read where you've challenged him once

Didn't say that, I said he's not as influential as some of you on this forum portray him to be......big difference

Blue beat me to it. To even mention Limbaugh in w/ the likes of Sharpton is a complete and utter showcase of ignorance. That's why I was getting on others for doing that before.

Lmao and who do you really think you are? God? The fact that you keep saying that is ignorance. Just because someone doesn't like you're role model they're ignorant? Like I said they both use race to make money. It's not like you should be shocked that someone view rush like that, I'm not the first to say it, he's widely regarded for it.

And more ignorance by cole on display. It has zero to do with anyone liking Rush. Zero. It's simply a matter if FACT. And Rush in no means uses race to make money. No more than Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, or Richard Bransen.. Rich guys? Hell yep they are, but so the blank what??

You literally do not know of what you speak.

NOT TRUE

Very true.

Lol. I guess you would know huh?

Archived